PHONIC max 860

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
3 MAR6

I have 5 Mar6. 3 of them�@have recently had the same problem.
The two of power fuse are blown in the amplifier. And the other one gets easily heated with no signal. I need a manual or a diagram to seek the cause. Because I'm a new member, I cannot write directly to every one. Please help me to solve the problem.
Thanks!

Single Channel

Hoping to get some help with a fairly straightforward issue. I have a Phonic Max 860 and want to use it with a 300W single Dynacord speaker for monitoring. If I used it bridged, it outputs 600W which might damage the sxpeaker, but can I use only one channel without damaging the amp by having no speaker connected to the other channel? Thanks.

Service manual attached.

Sorry only one page attached, as the whole file is too big...

Sajti

Attachments

• phonic_max860_1500_2500_right_side_poweramp_sch.pdf_1.png
    phonic_max860_1500_2500_right_side_poweramp_sch.pdf_1.png
    29.7 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Thank you for schematic but I already have it. In service manual I have described all tree models but with only one schematic attached. On that schematic voltages are +90,+55,0,-55,-90 and I have found those voltages on my Max1500 but I do not know voltages on MAX2500 because it is not described separately in this service manual. On this sheme I see voltages +100,+55,0,-55,-100. Is it correct value for max2500?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.