• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Pcb group buy Symasym, AAK modell

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Well,we have some boards here on my kitchen table...:D ;)

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

unfortunately I will be out of town (this smal smal town I leave in):clown: until the middle of next week then I can start to ship them to you,I have made envelopes with adresses so it should be quite quick anyway.

Enjoy the pictures!:)

Had some spare time today,so I sent the boards with destination within the EU this evening..:)
Cobra2 if I don´t hear from you soon,your boards will be for sale!:mad:
Any one know him,or where he is?
If I´m lucky I´ll manage to get the rest of the boards to the post office tomorrow morning before I leave.:)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.