• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Pcb group buy Symasym, AAK modell

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
On monday the 2/4 (31/3 is a holliday)I will send the final order,and ask for the final price and write the final price in the xls,file.the prefered method for pay ment is Paypal,temsa@beta.telenordia.se but some can´t use it and will use banktransfere,I will send info by e-mail.
But the BIG issue here is Steve A and AAKwhom I asked 2 or 3 times to send me the adress,both in the thread and by e-mail.If your interessted in this group buy,could you please send me the adress to confirm so..I don´t think I can afford to order your board,if you don´t want/need them,I don´t need that many boards.Or if we should wait for you I don´t know..

Isinclair and Cobra2 added to the list.
Tolu my e-mail adress is:temsa@beta.telenordia.se
The last time I askedCopra Pro AB the price was 19,12$ a peace if we ordered 30 boards,so it is probably less now that we have 76 boards now.I think it is low enough anyway,Tell me if you want PCB´s and i´ll set you up.

Been thinking:bigeyes: as there seems to be people wanting boards even after this last date,I´will let this thread be open and take signups for boards after this run.:) As I don´t think we/I can delay this one any more.

Åke

Ben doing som heavy calculating tonight.:cool:
I have made the order,and was told that the boards would be delivered to me when they recived the payment.
One Pcb inkl.shipping to me is,86,25SEK = 12,12USD.I have calculatetd
the sum ,"Final sum inkl, 5%paypal" please chek if you like.. that is the amount that is to be payed to my paypal account,(I will mail the Swedish fellows..)my paypal adress is: temsa@beta.telenordia.se once the payment is recived I will mark that in this xls. Final payment Please sign the transfere with your nickname.
I will send MBK my bank details.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.