• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Pavel Dudek's super Gainclone group buy

Colour of the pcb

• Black

Votes: 31 37.8%
  • White

Votes: 12 14.6%
  • Red

Votes: 14 17.1%
  • Blue

Votes: 13 15.9%
  • Yellow

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Green

Votes: 13 15.9%

• Total voters
Looks nice and your are right, can you touch the heatsink then you haven't got any problems and besides that the chip has over temperature protection.

The pcb looks really nice. Can you take a closeup of the other end also? Just curious.

Yes, of course. But you'll have to wait until monday. I've left the board
in the office and, you know, it's weekend :)

Ok... Can I check my configuration for one of mono blocks...
The build seemed to OK, but just testing one of the boards and no sound :( 24vdc at test points and near zero at test points 3 & 4 at the chip...
I hoping it's just buffoonery with my connections :) - any advice or tips?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    509.7 KB · Views: 267
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    940.1 KB · Views: 261
Last edited:
Cheers :) A bit of a squeeze for some of them, but thought seeing this is going to be my last amp for a little while (have said that before though!) I'd try nice caps... Probably no difference - but look nice :) I agree with the 'get your ears syringed' as the best upgrade you can implement :)

Joined 2014
Paid Member
Hello All,
With the help from this forum I was able to get included in this group buy, gather my parts and assemble this amplifier- Thanks!!
Now on to the good stuff. During the blizzard that dumped 24" of snow this weekend, I was able to finish assembling the amp board and fire her up. WOW!! There is absolutely zero noise when the music is paused. SILENCE. None of the other chip amps that I have built are this quiet. I will give some break-in time before I start to really listen, but right from the start the sound quality is pretty darn good.