• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Pavel Dudek's super Gainclone group buy

Colour of the pcb

• Black

Votes: 31 37.8%
  • White

Votes: 12 14.6%
  • Red

Votes: 14 17.1%
  • Blue

Votes: 13 15.9%
  • Yellow

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Green

Votes: 13 15.9%

• Total voters
I have updated the BOM. Please download the latest version. Mouser part numbers are updated.
Maybe I'm loosing it P-A, but I can't seem to navigate your site very well. I've logged in, tried the download button, but that just takes to a donation page. No other hotlinks appear on that page. There's is no reference to the fact that I'm logged in anywhere on any page either too. Odd.

How do I get to the download links? I'll keep trying....

Thanks,
Rick

Maybe I'm loosing it P-A, but I can't seem to navigate your site very well. I've logged in, tried the download button, but that just takes to a donation page. No other hotlinks appear on that page. There's is no reference to the fact that I'm logged in anywhere on any page either too. Odd.

How do I get to the download links? I'll keep trying....

Thanks,
Rick
Go to the wiki page in my sig, there you have links.

That's a fan cooled heatsink.
It will run a bit hot without a fan. Expect a dual die chip like the 4870 to run hot.

Yes, it is and no, it will not.

You can touch it and if I can touch things, they are definitely not hot :)

It's not only the heatsink. The LM ist screwed on a 10 mm thick aluminium
plate.

And it's not a solution wich, in the end, I put in a closed case.