Parts in Mumbai (India)

if some one facing problem ordering from element14.com(farnell), you can post me. i am regular buyer from element14.com and Carrier sales tax account number with me. i am hobbyist believing in sharing info and help others as i also need some help from hobbyist people like me.

you can message me your requirement i will do purchase for you and you need pay actual price + 200 rs Element14 shipping charges. that is. i know believing unknown person is impossible but i am here to help only.

Hello Mahesh,
Thats so very nice of you.
this will surely help lots of Diyers.

dear sir
i am new .i want to do some experiment.i want to fix chromolene stensil on copper board and appliying on sodium bicromate and then expose it and after this i apply gloss ink and then etch this .but problem is this that how can or by which material i fix chromolene stensil on clad board? PLZ GIVE ME THE RIGHT TIPS.THANKING YOU YOURS MASOOD

Hi Masood,

many times i had tried with Chromolene sheet but i never get succeed, Chromolene sheet easily dissolved in in Fecle3 solution as well as water , i try to curing method after many experiment i was able to fix it to PCB but it never sustain in solutions, i am not discouraging you but it was result i got trying with Chromolene , if you have newer idea please let me know. i am lot interested

Hi Masood,
If you are not ready to listen dont ask, How many times you asked to give address , How many times I sent Pm for answering you.
I f you keep on running blindly you wont reach any where. If a member gives you tried and tested advice try it out at least once and then move forward.

I am giving you Photoresist Film for free, what maore can you ask.

Dear Indian DIYers,

Can you suggest me power mosfet for smps. any of you been using. where typical voltage is 500v or with various current rating? I need those while designing smps. I do select them from the datasheets but in Indian market they are not available. So can you suggest me few mosfet that can be used in smps with more than 500 V DC and most important locally available. :)

Thank you.

Dear Indian DIYers,

Can you suggest me power mosfet for smps. any of you been using. where typical voltage is 500v or with various current rating? I need those while designing smps. I do select them from the datasheets but in Indian market they are not available. So can you suggest me few mosfet that can be used in smps with more than 500 V DC and most important locally available. :)

Thank you.

a suggestion...
You could look into some discarded PC SMPS for the info. Iam not sure whether it will help.

Also I am not keen for mentioning this, but u can try element14
Gajanan Phadte