Parts in Mumbai (India)

dear sir
help....help.....help.....
i have heard that photo resist chemical name is polyhydroxystyrene and diazonapthoquinone is this right? if it is right from where it may get in india.thank u all readers

Dear Masood, Dont get into all those Stuff, you do not know whether it is safe ort not.

I think you had sent me pm for Photo resist Film, I am sorry If I did Not Respond as I was Busy shifting my residence.

Please PM me again , I will Get back to you.

Just noticed the price of BC548 in the following shop is Rs 10/-.

Hobby2Go - Electronic Component Shop India - Welcome to the Hobby Shop!!!

This is to send a caution to people who do not know. The price of the same
transistor in

Online Shopping in Mumbai

is Rs 2/- only. I have not yet
compared the prices of the other items. But be careful before
placing any order. Compare the prices with other sites.

Roushon

Yes Roushan I agree, non of the online shops are cheap. but I would recommend to buy only those components which are not available locally. Actually that's what I do.

dear sir,
my friend has a chemical that he says glue.he paste the glue on pcb and then he put the negative on it and then he put under sun exposure for 10 minutes after this he dip the pcb in blue colour .the image engrave on pcb.but question is that when the pcb is etch the image is also dissolve .ferric chloride etch both image and non image .How can we make image strong that prevent from ferric chlorde.some people says to dip in naoh i am cofused to know how it is possible and what is the chemical name of that glue.can any body help me .

Attachments

• IMAG0601.jpg
    IMAG0601.jpg
    483.3 KB · Views: 96
Dear Masood, Dont get into all those Stuff, you do not know whether it is safe ort not.

I think you had sent me pm for Photo resist Film, I am sorry If I did Not Respond as I was Busy shifting my residence.

Please PM me again , I will Get back to you.

dear viki,
i want your home address for stencil paper .i'll money order on your address because it is so difficult to search axis bank in my city and also name the chemical by which i make the image fast.anxiously awaiting your ever.masood

DEAR WIKI,
PLZ. REPLY MY QUESTION ?
THANKING YOUR MASOOD

Dear Masood,
Would you like to try toner transfer method, that is with
iron and a laser print out of the pcb design? The procedure I described in
this thread in very details. It is cheap. I also gave a complete address of
the shop where you get the chromo paper in Mumbai. They will send you the
paper by post if you prepay. In case you have difficulty in getting the paper
PM me with your address I will post you some paper. You do not have to pay
anything. I purchased a 500 sheets bundle in Rs 120/- and most of it lying
unused.

Best wishes
Roushon.

dear brother Roushan,
i have one mercury brand 4.1channel home theater surround sound sub woofer system with fm tuning model no, sw 1980r.it has no sound i want to repair but schematic circuit is not available.and all circuit is covered with glue/fevicol type material.ic are screwed with heat sink.perhaps that are tda2030 type.due to not availability of circuit i have not courage to open heat sink and circuit .can you tell me the site from where i get circuit and remove faults thanking you plz. give me your home address from where i can meet with you personally thanking u. my email is khan.shahid251@gmail.com

Sorry!

Dear Masood,
I understand your helpless feeling.
I have absolutely no knowledge about such systems because
I never purchased one and also I have never repaired one. I am a plain hobbyist. Please search the net to find some information or try to find some
hobbyist or expert in your place.

Best wishes
Roushon.

dear sir,
i did't got any paper or photo resist method's materials so i am intended to make pcb by screen method .but i want to know how i impose circuit image on screen cloth .and what chemicals are pasted on screen cloth to get image on screen cloth.i heard that after getting on screen cloth they use gloss ink to get image on clad board.can any one give me tips for that screen printing method. thanks masood

dear sir,
i did't got any paper or photo resist method's materials so i am intended to make pcb by screen method .but i want to know how i impose circuit image on screen cloth .and what chemicals are pasted on screen cloth to get image on screen cloth.i heard that after getting on screen cloth they use gloss ink to get image on clad board.can any one give me tips for that screen printing method. thanks masood

did you not get my pm

dear sir,

did you not get my pm

If you cannot do it using a Laser printer and electric iron + HCL ( floor cleaner solution) + Hydrogen peroxide from a pharmacy, then better to give it out to the numerous companies who advertise in EFY magazine.
The screen printing method is useful only for making large quantities AND VERY messy ! Waste of time and money too.

Method mentioned above ( HCl + H2O2 ) is on this forum. Do a search.

if some one facing problem ordering from element14.com(farnell), you can post me. i am regular buyer from element14.com and Carrier sales tax account number with me. i am hobbyist believing in sharing info and help others as i also need some help from hobbyist people like me.

you can message me your requirement i will do purchase for you and you need pay actual price + 200 rs Element14 shipping charges. that is. i know believing unknown person is impossible but i am here to help only.