• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Paradise phonostage pre-regboard, psu group buy v2

I wish to know if it is somewhere group buy of main phono preamp Paradise PCB.

No, there is no Paradise group buy active yet & probably none planed the moment,
but there must be hundrets of Paradise pcbs out there,
if you try to find one, you may get one who's owner did not get around building them.

The pre-regulator boards this group buy is for, are much more rare than the Paradise boards themselves,
so the opportunity for the pre-reg is now, or (probably) never..

Si,

Might this be a great opportunity to look at shrinking these boards?

...from my post on PFM:

I'm wondering if there could be a minor redesign (shortening of the board) to allow a sideways fit inside a 230mm Modushop Galaxy? (210mm internal).

Perhaps take the Gnd connection from closer between the caps and move the +ve & -ve nearer to the corners. You could chop 15mm off this end of the board. Also loose an easy 5mm from the other end

What are the 2 small items between the inductors and the diodes? Why not move them out to the sides, that's another 10mm saved. The items between the caps. Move them North and South and loose another 2mm.

That's a 198mm long board