PA Discrete Class D Amplifier Schematic

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
im also can buy from malaysia hehehe. there are few indonesia reseller at shopee shop, so it would be easy for those who gonna try it out. i already have this amp alot, many version, and also including my own version, all pcbs i have make my own and some ordering from online pcb design, so far they not copied it yet lol. :D

What I can say, it is working schematic.
You can buy PCB if you are in Indonesia. Some people from Brunei and Sarawak can buy also from online.
The reason I cannot share pcb because the pcb is made by other, not by me.

"PCB designed in Germany" I have also make my own in SMD during Covid-19 lockdown.

but Kartino,..at the moment DIY cant assemble

because Mosfet Original Infineon / IRF IRFP4227 worldwide out of stock

Any experience with Chinese clone Mosfet IRFP4227 from ISC (INCHANGE Semiconductor) ?

look Datasheet

Attachments

• ISC-IIRFP4227.pdf
    334.7 KB · Views: 441
Last edited:
What I can say, it is working schematic.
You can buy PCB if you are in Indonesia. Some people from Brunei and Sarawak can buy also from online.
The reason I cannot share pcb because the pcb is made by other, not by me.

Stopp attacked Kartino

Attachment 2x 2500W RMS Kartino Design

From me, thanks Kartino and WER for teaching and sharing, have learn a lot in the group, no need to buy rubbish PRO amplifier anymore ,...

Several people attacked you here , That's how people dislike it is commonplace and always exists

The whole thing is technically demanding and not Saturday/Sunday plug and play project with one click,

The truth is, Kartino Design Full Bridge can deliver 2500W RMS at 4 OHM continuously GUARANTEED !, which a lot of brands can't.

you know, any Gerber file for sell is not being served and Your design is for free, but people cant make money

Class D PCB to make takes a long time until it is perfect

Attachments

• Ha HA.gif
    Ha HA.gif
    326.7 KB · Views: 387
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 401
Last edited:
Disabled Account
Joined 2005
Hi NMOS,

Thanks for trying my schematic.
Probably true, sometimes I post somewhere here then later many revisions has been made. As this is my hobby, I am sorry that I cannot remember and update regularly.
Latest one is at facebook group Class D Next Generation, where indonesian class D lover gather there and make a lot of progress. I am unable to attend this forum and maintain what I post regularly.

Our group growing fast. D900, UCD Superlite, D2K Fullbridge, UcD Fullbridge, and the last one is D900 Double Feedback and D2K Fullbidge double feedback have come on board, and people start to use them on real stage.

In Indonesia, amplifier for live stage is very often event, like on wedding party or circumcision, and really robust amplifier is needed. It is a serious hobby and fun. That is the reason why we are growing fast because of we have big market. You can check at youtube as "dangdut koplo" :)

Disabled Account
Joined 2005
"PCB designed in Germany" I have also make my own in SMD during Covid-19 lockdown.

but Kartino,..at the moment DIY cant assemble

because Mosfet Original Infineon / IRF IRFP4227 worldwide out of stock

Any experience with Chinese clone Mosfet IRFP4227 from ISC (INCHANGE Semiconductor) ?

look Datasheet

I have no experience.

You can try Sanken FKP252 for small-medium watt.

And IXIS 76N25 or 88N25 for fullbridge, will give you 2500-3000W watt at 4 ohm.

Hi NMOS,

Thanks for trying my schematic.
Probably true, sometimes I post somewhere here then later many revisions has been made. As this is my hobby, I am sorry that I cannot remember and update regularly.
Latest one is at facebook group Class D Next Generation, where indonesian class D lover gather there and make a lot of progress. I am unable to attend this forum and maintain what I post regularly.

Our group growing fast. D900, UCD Superlite, D2K Fullbridge, UcD Fullbridge, and the last one is D900 Double Feedback and D2K Fullbidge double feedback have come on board, and people start to use them on real stage.

In Indonesia, amplifier for live stage is very often event, like on wedding party or circumcision, and really robust amplifier is needed. It is a serious hobby and fun. That is the reason why we are growing fast because of we have big market. You can check at youtube as "dangdut koplo" :)

I want to ask you

How about to add in next revision

1.undervoltage < 10V Bias and overvoltage Protection > 100 - 105 VDC in all UCD FB / Pleci Pro ?

I think simple circuit with LM358 and as few semi like WER use in "1224VDC to 220VAC Inverter PSW EGS002 low power frequency transformer"

view picture,..can add and should work.

2. Thermal protection about 80 Degress shut off with temperature (PWM) Fan control

Attachments

• APEX PWM FAN CONTROL.jpg
    APEX PWM FAN CONTROL.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 404
  • 24V Fan Control.jpg
    24V Fan Control.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 397
  • Undervoltage Protection.jpg
    Undervoltage Protection.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 410
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.