PA Discrete Class D Amplifier Schematic

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Sorry I cannot share to others.
Too good design here but many people take advantages for commercial purpose with less effort to share to other.

I have a DIY class-d amplifier scheduled for completion in 2020 it has all the features + more and its going out as open-source, I reconsidered the design to maybe use an Si8233 with an adaptive dead-time control loop using analog and digital control (most of the ideas was from people here on the forum, reading patents, lots of control theory books, simulation, matlab, personal time)

I don't really care who copies it, why? I feel I personally need to start giving back what I took, we all somehow have copied from one another in some form or another.
(some more than others)

Last edited:
Disabled Account
Joined 2005
I have a DIY class-d amplifier scheduled for completion in 2020 it has all the features + more and its going out as open-source, I reconsidered the design to maybe use an Si8233 with an adaptive dead-time control loop using analog and digital control (most of the ideas was from people here on the forum, reading patents, lots of control theory books, simulation, matlab, personal time)

I don't really care who copies it, why? I feel I personally need to start giving back what I took, we all somehow have copied from one another in some form or another.
(some more than others)

Let see.
It is good to see you start giving others.
Anyway, we can design anything but at the end, it will be worthed if many people use it.

I have facebook group, with members currently 19K, and we are growing fast.
I myself do not sell any product. Everyday people build class D, sell between members and our works has been recognized in many event of sound Pro parade.

Let see.
It is good to see you start giving others.
Anyway, we can design anything but at the end, it will be worthed if many people use it.

I have facebook group, with members currently 19K, and we are growing fast.
I myself do not sell any product. Everyday people build class D, sell between members and our works has been recognized in many event of sound Pro parade.

Hi Kartino

I hope you change your view and sahre it, dont care about copy

Who will copy ? Chinese,....

also the best product does not mean you can make money

Remember the Video systems VHS - BETA - VIDEO 2000

the poorest system VHS win

Disabled Account
Joined 2005
Hi Kartino

I hope you change your view and sahre it, dont care about copy

Who will copy ? Chinese,....

also the best product does not mean you can make money

Remember the Video systems VHS - BETA - VIDEO 2000

the poorest system VHS win

I give you bonus :)

Attachments

• No load muting.jpg
    No load muting.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 716
i think hes provided working schematic is really good enough for us no need to see oscilloscope, fsw meter, vi in every leg of ic and etc, tell you the truth im also making my own pcb, and i need to spend 3-4 days to complete sometimes up for 1 weeks, sometimes what we design and order prototype from factory not 100% perfect and need to re order again, its same happen to mr kartino, i dont think hes making all perfect and he also do need repeat again sometimes, i always do make pcb from scratch why?? because i know the whole circuit on pcb because im built it lol, so i dont need refer to schema again in each values and adjustment i make on that pcb, if we took another person pcb, there u go, nightmare will happen there, cuz u dont know anything from it, just receive and put component, actually u dont know that component what for, i have alot of pcb gerber collection, more than 100 collection, start from class A amp, pre amp, tone, class AB amp, class D amp, smps, half bridge, flyback etc etc........... kartino denies to give gerber file to avoid people resell it, not you, but others will do, he just share hes knowledge here and give us perfect circuit to study and make the pcb, The exact problem is, poeple who try to involve in class D without proper tools, no fsw meter, no oscilloscope, no inductance meter, almost only have basic for enough to make linear power amp.... its very sad when we blame the owner or make of amp class d or smps, we should blame ourself first... class D we cannot guess.. we cannot measure remotely to tell the thing will work or not, sometimes what we predict to be happen but another thing is coming,.... we need patient... tools and learn from it. you will be success to build it.

Certified German Supplier REFUSED sales to Private costumer and small quantity to Business costumer.

Conrad, Segor, Reichelt are not an Option to make Class D, be careful a lot of 3th party semis

- I have build D4K5 Class D amp, it was a nightmare

TL071 - CD 4049 TI / IR2110 I have buy from 3th party Internet supplier.
Amp smoke and smell at 1st time I give up for longer time, because I cant any faults in PCB

I often heard of counterfeit components that look original and also work in undemanding circuits.

- After seeing that many people built this amp it was itching to try it again, why not with me,
I couldn't find a fault

Have ordered the important components TL071 - CD 4049 TI / IR2110

this time from certfied supplier Mouser and what happened?

Self oscilating Class D amp work from 1sr time

At some point someone posted in DIYaudio that with cheap 3th party or fake TL071 from China, self oscillating amp only reaches 70 khz switching frequency, absolutely buy original TI

Last edited:
Certified German Supplier REFUSED sales to Private costumer and small quantity to Business costumer.

Conrad, Segor, Reichelt are not an Option to make Class D, be careful a lot of 3th party semis

- I have build D4K5 Class D amp, it was a nightmare

TL071 - CD 4049 TI / IR2110 I have buy from 3th party Internet supplier.
Amp smoke and smell at 1st time I give up for longer time, because I cant any faults in PCB

I often heard of counterfeit components that look original and also work in undemanding circuits.

- After seeing that many people built this amp it was itching to try it again, why not with me,
I couldn't find a fault

Have ordered the important components TL071 - CD 4049 TI / IR2110

this time from certfied supplier Mouser and what happened?

Self oscilating Class D amp work from 1sr time

At some point someone posted in DIYaudio that with cheap 3th party or fake TL071 from China, self oscillating amp only reaches 70 khz switching frequency, absolutely buy original TI

I must say it's TI,s fault to sell there chip to Chinese manufacturing industry . If Chinese chip still say Texas instruments on it then whom is blame to

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.