P3A layout

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
C1/C12/C13 are one and the same and are options for the input coupling cap.
C1 is an electrolytic
C12 is film cap with 22.5mm pitch
C13 is also a film cap with 15mm pitch.

Use any one only.

Yes all bd139/140 on the same heatsink and also the bc547 (Q9).

see attached image. It can be a 1 to 1.5 mm thick aluminium plate of 63.5 length and 50mm height.

Attachments

• LAY-ESP-P3A.png
    LAY-ESP-P3A.png
    67.4 KB · Views: 549
C1/C12/C13 are one and the same and are options for the input coupling cap.
C1 is an electrolytic
C12 is film cap with 22.5mm pitch
C13 is also a film cap with 15mm pitch.

Use any one only.

see attached image. It can be a 1 to 1.5 mm thick aluminium plate of 63.5 length and 50mm height.
Thanks dear.i want to ask how can bc546 can be mount on heat sink.if you dont mind please send me your whatsapp no.please

Sorry, No number , I like to remain anonymous.

flat surface of Q9 should have tiny amount of heatsink paste. press down on heatsink and Wipe the oozing paste and then You can stick the BC546 to the aluminium plate with a drop of feviquik glue/ fevicol/ rubber solution / glue gun at the edges of bc546.

Dear Are you Subhash chandra bose .wants to live anonymous.

Hi Sgrossklass
Im not expert pcb maker.. But i m learning quickly..
So give us an example, not a full pcb.
My P3A sounds perfect.... Full bass and detailed...
Also my measurements with load and sine wave and square wave on scope are also very good. I will posting my measurements tomorrow. Thanks again.

Attachments

• IMG_20200108_212556_684.jpg
    IMG_20200108_212556_684.jpg
    866.2 KB · Views: 339
Hi Sgrossklass
Im not expert pcb maker.. But i m learning quickly..
So give us an example, not a full pcb.
My P3A sounds perfect.... Full bass and detailed...
Also my measurements with load and sine wave and square wave on scope are also very good. I will posting my measurements tomorrow. Thanks again.

Nice build, where is the star ground and chassis connection?

Last edited:
Joined 2010
Paid Member
Masood251, PM means private mail - be careful and keep your mail private by never disclosing yours or other people's private email address on a public network.

DiyAudio has a PM format just like the forum, for all members to use. Just select "User CP" on the menu bar and a control panel menu will drop down for you to organise your private mail and replies .

Masood251, PM means private mail - be careful and keep your mail private by never disclosing yours or other people's private email address on a public network.

DiyAudio has a PM format just like the forum, for all members to use. Just select "User CP" on the menu bar and a control panel menu will drop down for you to organise your private mail and replies .
Ok dear
I will try to use cp at menu bar

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.