ono group buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi guys!

Please look at my Ono boards.I received them few weeks ago and they are very good quality( FR4 fiberglass basematerial with 50 micrometer copper+tinplated track overlay,trough holes,doublesided with blue soldermask on both sides and white component overlay) The powersupply is included on every board(on the boards left side)All component designators and values are the same as in the Ono sevice manual (exept a few but they are labbeled then as Cx,Jx..)The board dimensions are 280mm x 180 mm ( 11in x 7in) and costs were 35 Euros per board.Tell me what you think about it? I am sorry for the bad picture quality,but i had to reduce the resolution to fit into the 100 Kb limit.

uhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
Where is the picture?:smash:
O.k. I will try it with the bottom layer:

Attachments

• onobottomlowres.jpg
    onobottomlowres.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 771
Bakmeel said:
xnailx,

Did you get any prices for your quotation?

Oh, and here's a picture of the working prototype:

Bouke, is there a reasonwhy all the items on the ps board are bended? (did you accidentilly sit on it ;) )?

Btw too bad I didn't read of your 600 euro prototype/kit. I just bought me a 400 euro Lehman blackcube, but was planning to make me an Ono in the future.

Still I am interrested in a set of good Ono boards.

Hi Bakmeel!

Actually i made four pcbs ,but over 10dm2 for the same PCBtype the price did not change= 7 Euros / dm2 for a doublesided,,laser drilled,troughhole plated 50microm. PCB.In natur the PCBs look much nicer with shiny pads and soldermask.I think we are still a cheap country.:bawling:

Bakmeel,
Mostly I send them the complete Pcbfile (Protel 99) but they accept also Gerber or PostScript files .
Here is a nice detail. I provided few more pads for the Riaa caps and coupling caps, so one could use various brands, even exotic ones, or electrolytes bypassed with polypropylene!?

Attachments

• riaaono.jpg
    riaaono.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 663
Hi,

I had a few questions from some guys regarding the powersupply . Just to clarify,the whole powersupply including the voltage regulation and filtration is on every board,so you actually need only the transformer and the rectifier ,which should anyway be placed in a separate housing....The whole board is covered with a massive ground plane but with jumpers JX1 and JX2 you can choose whatever you want to connect it to the central ground point or not.

Dragan

Attachments

• jumper.jpg
    jumper.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 588
O.k. guys!

I think I will bite the bullet. Few people emailed me already at home and asking how to order the Ono pcbs.Here we go ,tomorrow I will order 10 pairs (20pcs) from the Pcbmanufacturer,and the price will be 35 Euros per board (mono so you need two) So if somebody is interested e-mail me please. In this moment I do not have a clue how the money transfer could be made, but probably it would be a bankwiretransfer, neither do I know how much would be the postage to various countries. I will get these information’s during this week and I let you know. So please ,be gentle, this is my first time.

Dragan

nagard1@ptt.yu

What about price for 1000 sets?

The Aleph-X guys orderd 1400 boards and were able to distribute them(not sell) for $5 US per board with extra profit going to support this discussion board. What is the pr part price for an order of 100 boards or 100 pair? You will have no trouble getting rid of them. $35 Euro per boards is very expensive. Thanks.

Hi Greg!

1000 pcs or 100pcs uhhhh, I am not sure if I will even get rid of all these 10 pairs, but probably there would be a big discount for such a big order. In this moment I know that we could get 10 % discount for additional 10 pairs, but I really don’t think that there is so much interest in a phono section.
Actually if someone has a better, speak cheaper source and is willing to organise a group buy, I will share all my Onopcb files (Protel 99).

Regards,Dragan

Hi Dragan

Why dont you post a Wiki Page and see how manny People want to have Boards ? I think there are manny !:) :) :)
I am a bit ashamed suggesting you this work while being lasy by myself at the same Time:ashamed: Maybe if there are manny,I would organise the local distribution in germany, if you want.:) :)

Bernhard

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.