ono group buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Dragan,

Okay, I went back through the thread and saw that you have the power supply board together with the main board. I also saw that you want 35 Euro's per board. I can't afford to spend 70 Euros for the boards, sorry. If you ever do lower the price (ordering bigger quantity?) please let me know.

Best regards,
Ron

Hi transducer!

You can find more details on page 5 in this thread.The powersupply is already on every board integrated( that means dual mono).The prise is 35 Euros per board and the shipping and package to Canada is 10Euros.I have worked out that payment can be made also via paypal.I hope this helps.

Sorry transducer!

I am not in the pcb business,and I can only offer what I get from the Pcb manufacturer.But on the other hand when you recalculate the prise/dimension ratio you will see that this is one of the cheapest board here on the Forum ( except of course the Ax boards,but they were made 1400pcs.)

Transducer,

I don't think the ono is ever going to be made in very large quantities, so 60 - 80 euro's for a set of boards is about the lowest that it is going to be. Nagard even has the advantage of living in a low-cost eastern border country. I had to pay 75 euros for a set undrilled, PCBs without soldermask or silkscreen... The price on my "group buy" is just about that wit drilling.

Only making it yourself would be cheaper

Bouke

nagard said:
Hi guys!

I still have some boards available(nagard Ono boards).The most boards did already arrieve at their destinations ( Netherlands,Germany,Finland....from the others I still don't have any confirmation..) and I hope to hear any comment from the guys who have received the boards.
Here another board detail with the cutted fourth pin on the SK 389( this is the unused pin)

I bought a pair of Dragans board and have to say they look fantastic. At least as good as the boards from the Aleph-X group buy.

(btw sry Bouke, just wasn't shure if/when your group buy would start).

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.