ono group buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
... and a picture of tha mainboard.. ;)

Attachments

• mainmoard.jpg
    mainmoard.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 744
transducer said:
Is the group buy for boards going to happen? I haven't heard anything for a long time.

I'm interested in a pair of Ono boards and a pair of power supply boards.

Cheers,
RonS

Well, I thought Xsnailx was going to organise one, since I haven't got any time.... My boards are ready to go.... Maybe if I have time left during my internship (will start the 10th of may) I would go for it.... but not now anyway....

While i'm at it.... would there be any interest in a complete "aleph ono DIY kit"? PCB's and all components in one buy. All you have to do is add connectors of your taste, and build it in an enclosure...

One kit would cost around € 600,-

Bouke

here goes then

All right all right!! You hungry wolves!! I was talking in very big "Maybe"-terms.... but there seems to be a great demand..

I'll organise the bulk order. You can expect a new thread on this order next week or so...

I've got my own ono up and running, ony a few little bugs are left on the pcb, but they were easily patched so I do'nt think a new version is needed. I need to work out how to organise the order, but that won't be long now...

In terms of prices, expect something around €75,- to €100,- per set, including postage. The boards will be without soldermask or silkscreen text, so they won't look as fancy as some of the other boards on the forum. Secondly, those options really push the price up.

This time, I intend not to fail the bulk order ;)

Bouke

bugs

Alain,

Hardly. Startoff costs will be a bit higher because the mftr. will have to make new masks. But for my account it's done before you can say "Phono Preamplifier" :cool:

On the other hand, anyone can fix these bugs for themselves. It's no more than scratching some copper here and there, and soldering three wire jumpers....

Bouke

Bakmeel,

>>Hardly. Startoff costs will be a bit higher because the mftr. will have to make new >>masks.

Thanks, I didn't know the masks were already at the manufacture.

>>But for my account it's done before you can say "Phono Preamplifier"
Woahhhhh!

>>On the other hand, anyone can fix these bugs for themselves. It's no more than >>scratching some copper here and there, and soldering three wire jumpers....

I expect so.

Now it's ok for me, I just wanted to be reasured, regards.

Alain.

Ron,

>> Would the 75-100 Euro include 2 power supply boards or 1?

That would be 2 PSU boards, and 2 main boards. A full dual monaural system, so to speak.

>> Where would you be having the boards manufactured?

I will be working with a local pcb manufacturer, whom I got to know more personally. He delivers fine quality for a very friendly price. He always gives me nice price cuts for my prototypes on other projects. :)

I like to stick to this guy, because it's really easy to tell what you want and how you want it. He already knows about the bulk order.. In fact, he is going to help me organise it :)

Bouke

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.