• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Omron G6H-2 12VDC relays

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Ed,

my wife was doing her normal cleaning routine today and found my parts. The postman had put them through our letter box and they had somehow found their way under the shoe rack. Looking at the postmark they had been there for about 2 weeks! I thought they were taking a long time.

Thanks Ed

Aidan

I'll bump this time...parts are in hand, ready to be sent...invoices going out at this moment.

Parts for Lerg & Builder Brad were sent on this past Monday

James Shunton, I need to know your location to include the proper shipping cost.

Thanks for your patience

Last edited:
With the relays, I want to build a 6 way switching setup that will switch 6 audio channels from my MiniDSP to two amps for testing purposes & I need to buy good quality relays that will be suitable for switching the 6 channels at the push of a button. Do you think these would be suitable for that purpose.

Basically I want to compare two six channel amps, witho my 3 way active speakers, at the switch of a button. I have built a setup to switch two channels, for that I only needed to switch the signal from the amps to my passive speakers , this time I will have to switch the signal from the DSP & from the amps to speakers.

With the relays, I want to build a 6 way switching setup that will switch 6 audio channels from my MiniDSP to two amps for testing purposes & I need to buy good quality relays that will be suitable for switching the 6 channels at the push of a button. Do you think these would be suitable for that purpose.

Basically I want to compare two six channel amps, witho my 3 way active speakers, at the switch of a button. I have built a setup to switch two channels, for that I only needed to switch the signal from the amps to my passive speakers , this time I will have to switch the signal from the DSP & from the amps to speakers.

These relays are perfect for your application.

Thank you Ed.

Last edited:

I might have missed something here.
You can use these relays for the line-level switching only, that's between the DACs and amps.
You CANNOT use them between the power-amp and speakers!
For that you need power relays.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.