• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Omron G6H-2 12VDC relays

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Last edited:
Why you are just a dream come tru. I get tired of ordering things from ten different sources. Is the black any differnet than the board available from the DiyAudio store? If not, Ill take it, and probably will even if it is. I would also like some matched Led's. Enough for two boards worth would be great. Might as well throw in sk's if price is not too bad. Let me know.

One last question Ed. Do you happen to have two boards. I am seeing if I can use just one to accomplish my task. Depends on the layout. Do you have a pic of the boards with closup of traces of input? I will get one, maybe two boards, if you have them. 8 Relays. Forgot, I have quite a few 2sk's and Led's on order already. Let you know for sure, the final order, later today. Thanks for the time!

I have 2 boards. One black, One blue...$14 for the blue.

From the first post of another thread...:rolleyes:

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/blogs/tea-bag/173-old-style-dcb1-information.html

x82d1262357447t-old-style-dcb1-information-dcb091809s-003.jpg

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.