• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Omron G6H-2 12VDC relays

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For newcomers to the thread, current prices are in post #135.

They are:

$1.75 for relays,
$6.50 for led sets,
$13 for a matched quad of 2SK170BL and 6 random, 10 total (I'm ordering/restocking/waiting now)
$2.85 for US shipping; $4.75 for all others.

Other useful information may be found in posts 1, 18, 34, 46, 50 & 93

Brad & Lerg, I'll send you a pm.

Last edited:
Change in relay offering

I have been sourcing the Omron relay G6H-2 12VDC from an overseas location.

The interest in them has been sufficient to justify the large purchases necessary to offset shipping and offer them at a reasonable cost. I see the interest declining. As a result I must change what I offer.

When my current stock of Omron are gone I will offer the NEC #EA2-12NJ at the same price. It is referenced in the threads as a suitable alternate for the Omron.

To all,

I will notify you when parts are ready to be sent. I don't think it fair of me to have your money before that time. Your interest is noted, and appreciated. No worry in being a pest, either....when I want parts, I want them NOW!......so I understand.

There are things here that require my attention...Just a little while longer.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.