• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Official O2 Headphone Amp Front Panel Group Buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2009
Paid Member
Alright the Paypal account is finalized. Any extra donations that you send will be used for some beer after packing all of the mailers :) Please put the number of your orders and to what country on the order.

flynhawaiian81@gmail.com

Please post a link to the list of participants (maybe add the link in your signature) and remind people to indicate their diyAudio name and shipping address in the comments field of the PayPal transfer. Will same you a lot of detective work later on. It is also a good idea to remind that the payment is for "goods" and not a "gift". They will lock up the PayPal account if it receives to may gifts. Is postage and PayPal fees already included?
Cheers,
Nic

Please post a link to the list of participants (maybe add the link in your signature) and remind people to indicate their diyAudio name and shipping address in the comments field of the PayPal transfer. Will same you a lot of detective work later on. It is also a good idea to remind that the payment is for "goods" and not a "gift". They will lock up the PayPal account if it receives to may gifts. Is postage and PayPal fees already included?
Cheers,
Nic

Postage and Paypal fees are included..

Great, I need to parse this out and will update the paid list when I have a chance. If you guys can provide your user name as well as the amount of panels you want, it would make life a little easier for me.

Thank you again for some of you donating to the beer fund, it makes organization and sending out things out much easier :) Hopefully my new thermal printer will make sending things out easier and faster.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.