• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Official O2 Headphone Amp Front Panel Group Buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Here are the designs for the B3 Front and rear Panels. Qty 20 pricing, which is what I have access to online including shipping, fees etc will be $16.00 for the front panel and $17.25 for the rear panel. The next price beak is at qty 30, and I have a request for a quote at that price, but if the previous quote is any indication, it will only drop the price by about 70 cents per panel.. I will be contacting the individuals interested by PM so we don't confuse things here, but we will include it on the same order as the B2s.

The front panel includes a 4mm hole for a LED, volume control and 1/4" jack.

The rear panel excludes the LED and volume control, the logo and line and includes 2 RCA connector holes using the RCA connectors from RS's BOM

Attachments

• new-final1-B3front-2.jpg
    new-final1-B3front-2.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 167
  • Final_B3_Rear_O2_10_14_11.jpg
    Final_B3_Rear_O2_10_14_11.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 169
I have the quote back for the B3 Panels for 30 and 40 qty

Since Flyhawaiian discovered an extra international paypal charge that I missed(covered fortunately by the discount at 200) in the initial pricing (and a missenterpretation of their charges besides), Im going to put a flat rate shipping and handling buffer for everyone on the B3 panels. Here are the prices:

qty Front Rear
20 $16.00 $17.25
30 $13.60 $15.50
40 $12.80 $13.70

We are currently at 40, so if everyone is willing to go ahead we can get that price, otherwise it will be likely at the qty 30 price..

Does the price in the spreadsheet include a rear panel for the B2's? If not so please update me on 2 rear panels. And I'm not in the US - Canada group but in the EU one. Just give me an offer and I might switch on that one ;-)

I checked the spreadsheet and you are in the EU group.

If you are using the B2 boxes as specified by RS, there isn't anything on the rear panel, so you can just use the plate that comes with the B2 (it comes with front and rear panels).

Move to Canada.. the weather is about the same as it is in Sweden.. ;) (there's your invite..)

I've updated the spreadsheet to here..

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.