• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Official O2 Headphone Amp Front Panel Group Buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Thanks Guys, updated to here.. and found someone I had missed..

NicMac, given that there are something close to 800 boards being produced, there are a lot more people that may be interested in the group buy that may not have heard about it yet. It's only been open for 4 days. I don't think there is any rush.

It depends on when we close the GB, how long FPE takes, and then how fast they can be shipped out. The front panels won't hold up building the boards... and you and I both have a few.. ;) How does Mid Nov sound?

Spreadsheet updated to here...

Last edited:
It depends on when we close the GB, how long FPE takes, and then how fast they can be shipped out. The front panels won't hold up building the boards... and you and I both have a few.. ;) How does Mid Nov sound?

Spreadsheet updated to here...

also depends on when we get the pcb

i am ok running "faceless" until we get the front panels.. but the ones i am giving away will look like azz

-joe

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi MrSlim,

I looked at the dimension of the enclosure RS recommended (B2-080SI) and found what could be a discrepancy. (Perhaps it had been dealt with already, but better safe than sorry)

The BOM lists the dimensions as 100x80x30mm. I looked up the enclosure on the Allied website and the dimensions were 4.27 W X 3.15 D x 1.18 H , which converts to 108.46 X 80.01 x 29.97 mm. The last two measurements are fine but the 100 vs 108.5 mm will cause a problem with the face plate.

Is the BOM's 100 mm incorrect?

It might be good to provide the design of the face plate in this GB, or perhaps again. Sorry if I missed it.

Francois

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.