• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Official GB for DSD DAC Signalyst DSCv2

Mark, when your DSC will be ready (~ in 2-3 weeks), I'll PM you with payment instructions and ask shipping address.
The payment should be done at paypal account, after that we'll ship your order in a 2-3 working day.

By default DSC isn't fully soldered to give you opportunity for using different build options (see User Guide).
DSC252.JPG - Google Drive

For 2.6.2 unsoldered - RCA/XLR, transformers, Amanero input connector, jumpers on PCB (XLR/RCA choice).

If you want fully soldered board just write it. It's free of charge.

Last edited:
Mark, when your DSC will be ready (~ in 2-3 weeks), I'll PM you with payment instructions and ask shipping address.
The payment should be done at paypal account, after that we'll ship your order in a 2-3 working day.

By default DSC isn't fully soldered to give you opportunity for using different build options (see User Guide).
DSC252.JPG - Google Drive

For 2.6.2 unsoldered - RCA/XLR, transformers, Amanero input connector, jumpers on PCB (XLR/RCA choice).

If you want fully soldered board just write it. It's free of charge.

Perfect! I can solder it myself, absolutely no problem. Thanks.

HI Vit,
I have a couple questions.
1) Does the board support for AC power 6-7V ac directly connect or need to retified
it to DC first then connect.
2) How to do with 3 Pin Mute per page 5 in user guide mentioned. Connect all 3 Pins to ground?
3) transformer has 2 pins at one side and other side has 3 pins. Which position to be installed on the board ?

thank you
Benkit

HI Vit,
Does the board support for AC power 6-7V ac directly connect or need to retified it to DC first then connect.
Only DC voltage (rectified or external power supply). AC voltage can damage internal LDO.

2) How to do with 3 Pin Mute per page 5 in user guide mentioned. Connect all 3 Pins to ground?
You need wire MUTE pin from Amanero to DSC PIN 11 (Mute input, near pin 1), not Ground. Have a look at DSC digital input pinout in User Guide (page 4).
It needs to be done only when placing Amanero as Option 3 from User Guide.

3) transformer has 2 pins at one side and other side has 3 pins. Which position to be installed on the board ?
Usually 2 wires are input side. 3 wires are output side (+V 0 -V). Connect +V, 0 or +V, -V to rectifier (depends on output voltage you need).

Pls give me a link to your transformes or place a photo - I can give additional info.

Attachments

• PIN11.png
    PIN11.png
    106.9 KB · Views: 475