• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

O2 Amplifier Kit & PCB Groupbuy, Worldwide

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Moderator, please delete my previous two messages.

I want to order following parts for O2:

1 x THE COMPONENT KITS.
1 x THE ENCLOSURE (black).
1 x THE PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD.
And if your transformer is WALL TRANSFORMER then 1 x THE TRANSFORMER. If it's not wall transformer then I dont need it.

Shipping to Russia.

So,
my Paypal payment for one kit (board + components, no exotic parts or enclosure) was made on December 9th, 2011. Nothing received as of today. I have a number of other projects to complete and 38 EUR is not an amount of money loss of which will cause me and my children starving, but I slowly become totally pissed with the lack of communication and no explaining the delay at all. OK, if there's a tragedy in the family in place or prolonged abuse of booze or any other issues - let's just face it and make the final post - "sorry, bye bye".

I paid late November, and received the kit a couple of weeks ago. All assembled and working. Knowing how much effort and transactional cost would have been involved in kitting it up myself, I doubt I would have finished any earlier, and consider I have had a good deal.

Having said that, I do think Jokener could help himself by posting a brief message at least once a week.

Posting once a week isn't going to do anything tbh. Jokener was posting for a bit but never held up his end. He never replied to my emails or provided any evidence of shipment. This is far from the professional service he claims to provide. No idea why people still want to order from him given the many negative feedbacks as of late.

I see you`ve been waiting nearly 4 months for your kit.:mad:

May I ask how long others have been waiting ?

I am certainly not ordering anything from this GB.
Does anyone in the UK have a spare PCB for sale?

Hi all..

Finally my kit arrived today, much to my surprise as i had not expected i at all, since there had been no reply's from jokener when i posted here and sent him email's for the last 1½ month or so... I'm glad to have received it, but i ain't keen on doing GB's again as this has been a sad experience..

All that said, it looks like its all there in the kit, but haven't checked every part.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.