• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

O2 Amplifier Kit & PCB Groupbuy, Worldwide

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Cases:
I now have black and silver cases (B2 only) in stock, so those can be shipped within two days of any new order.
As I said, I will take care of the old orders before accepting new ones, but after that it should be smooth sailing.
(I'm buying from Farnell again and even though they are more expensive, they usually get here within 3 to 5 days from ordering, so I don't have to plan months ahead.)
I will try to order additional cases in all sizes and colors in April, so that you won't be limited to black and silver B2's for immediate availability.

Still don't understand why you have cases available and i'm still waiting only for one.....and my order it's marked with "missing parts"

Hi everyone,
I'm interested in a full packaged
Kit
Charger
the enclosure
the printed board
Solder: 590-4890-18G
Wick: 577-1810-5F
shiping to France

But i do not get access to the images, login/password did not work.
can someone redirect me to a place where the pictures are?
also, is it easy or difficult to do this LEGO? i mean i never done any soldering but i'm not bad in manual works, so i would like to give it a try, please tell me :)

thank you
Florent LECLERCQ (jayce996)

Ok, thank you, will do it while waiting the parts.
i confirm my order and was able to look at the pics, so would like to have the silver one B2 (smallest):
Kit
Charger
the enclosure B2 silver
the printed board
Solder: 590-4890-18G
Wick: 577-1810-5F

shiping to France
Thanks in advance

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.