• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

O2 amp parts GB, EU

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
No problem, the GB remains open until Sunday.
As long as you pay with PayPal, I will get the money instantly...

The spreadsheet should be up to date and correct now.
If anybody has sent money and is not yet colored green and checkmarked, please complain to me :)

And tomorrow I'll see what I can do about them transformers.

Last edited:
@Shamaroth: It is not that hard to build as there are no SMD components.
But it would be highly advisable to know your way around a soldering iron and to have (access to) a regulated soldering station.
Otherwise, it is pretty straightforward.

I'll put you in the spreadsheet and upload it sometime later today.
(Dont worry, if you change your mind and dont pay, I'll simply cancel your order.)

@clivem, ukrcald &Timpert: all noted. Same thing, upload later during the day.

@all the AC-adapter buyers: I have bad news, good news and bad news.

The bad news is that I can't find an available AC adapter to match our needs for less then 40-50€/unit.
(There is a dealer in china that sells used PC-router power supplies, but stock is too limited and I don't quite trust the bacon...)

The good news is, I found a company that will do a small production run for us.
I have asked RocketScientist what specs the O2 would like best and thats what this adapter would have.
And now to the last piece of bad news: 50 units cost 1400€, thats 28€ a pop.
If we want to do this, all of the current buyers would have to upgrade their orders and I would chip with the remaining three AC-adapters.
AND: We need to decide by sunday, because there is a one week lead-time. (Thats really not bad considering the order is rather tiny...)
Please don't send any additional money yet. Not before we have made a decision.

Option B: I refund the money.

Option C: One of you guys finds a better part. I'd really like this, so please... show me what you got :)

Personally, unless someone finds a better alternative, I would go for the custom adapters.
However this is your money, so you get to decide.

@Jokener:
As far as I understand the custom made AC adaptor is no on-wall-adaptor (I hate those)?
If that's the case I'd be in for this solution.
May I ask, if you contacted a German manufacturer?

Besides, I'd like to get into this great GB:
2x Kit --> but both times the 15K instead of 10K Alps Poti, please!
2x Enclosure B3-080RD (not the B2), 2x red, if not available then in this order: blue - silver - black
2x Female RCA Jack Gold Red Insulator 568-NYS367-2
2x Female RCA Jack Gold White Insulator 568-NYS367-9
2x Vertical Mount 1/4" 3 Conductor Phone Jack 568-NJ3FD-V
2x Apem 420113A1/4 Knob 642-420113A1/4 (no problem with ordering these, or is there? if so we'll drop them)

Thanks a lot for your kind effort!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.