• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

O2 amp parts GB, EU

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Since Farnell has not yet responded to my eMail, I just called them.
It is 20€ per order (as in me ordering from them) and source country.
The enclosure and the feet are from the USA, so it is a 20€ fee, no matter how many cases or feet.
If a case color is shipped only from china: another 20€...

So: If a number of people "promises" to order a certain item, I can split the 20€ between you.
Should one of these people then cancel the order, the rest of these guys would have to send money again...
And, to be fair to the guys that pay these fees first, everybody that joins in on the US-items afterwards would still pay the same fee.

Right now I see 2 people for the US-parts (architect and mango57).
And that would put you at 10€, plus the cost for case and feet.
The feet alone are almost 29€ and the case is 15€.
So if its just you and mango57 for the US-parts, the B3 case incl feet would cost 54€.
And with the case you go past the weight limit of 1kg for the 8€ shipping rate, so that goes up to 13€.
(I have added the 5€ difference in the extras section, because my shipping-matrix would get waaaaaay too complicated otherwise.)

I have put it in the spreadsheet.
Please check if that is acceptable for you.

Regards,
Jokener

Oh... and I just checked my PayPal account.
Lookin' good so far.

Except two people paid today (September 13th) and they didnt include a name or diyaudio-nickname.
The payments are 43€ and 78€. That is severely disadvantageous to say the least.
Because I really like money in my account, but you wont be marked as paid or get your goods, unless you tell me your diyaudio-nickname, your real name and the shipping address...
Just in case: I do accept donations of fully working crystal balls :)
Otherwise: Please feel free to keep sending me money, I like money.

edit: The 43€-guy just PMed me, so I just need the name to the 78 orphaned €s in my account... they are lonely...

Last edited:
Hello!
I didn't ask it earlier because I thought it'll be too much trouble, but since you allow adding extra items, perhaps you could remove some items from a kit for me? The price of order is not too high, but still I hate buying items I'm not gonna need... If that's a noticeable extra work for you - forget it.

Right now I see 2 people for the US-parts (architect and mango57).
And that would put you at 10€, plus the cost for case and feet.
The feet alone are almost 29€ and the case is 15€.
So if its just you and mango57 for the US-parts, the B3 case incl feet would cost 54€.
And with the case you go past the weight limit of 1kg for the 8€ shipping rate, so that goes up to 13€.
(I have added the 5€ difference in the extras section, because my shipping-matrix would get waaaaaay too complicated otherwise.)

I have put it in the spreadsheet.
Please check if that is acceptable for you.

Regards,
Jokener

High prices, at google i find at Allied Electronics 7,57 dollar for two rubber caps.
Box Enclosures - EC3-BK - Electronic Enclosures - Enclosures, Racks & Cabinets - Allied Electronics
But for me prices are oke. When the prices are definitively fixed i'd like to know that so i can send payment.

good work Jokener,
cheers,
Lolke Wijtsma

I know the 29€ are a lot, but that is what Farnell charges me.
Of course you could try to buy them elsewhere...
But shipping from the US makes it just as expensive.

I will call Farnell to check this.
It kind of looks like someone made a mistake when entering product prices.
The 28,64 are suspiciously close to 7,57$ converted to €'s with added Farnell margin AND the 20€ fee already in the unit price.
Maybe its just a mistake, I will check and report back.

Since RocketScientist has now checked his latest board and everything seems fine, Ollie will order the PCB's soon.
That effectively eliminates the possibilities for people to get PCB's, so I don't need to keep this GB open longer than Ollie.
(I'll post in the other thread again to inform people of this GB in case they missed it.)

Therefore, the deadline in the spreadsheet is confirmed.
Rien ne va plus after September 18th, 23:00 hours (German time, GMT+1).
Please, if you have not done so already, check your order in the spreadsheet and send the payment before that time.
I can and will not order parts if a payment is late, otherwise I might end up chasing unreliable buyers...

Regards,
Jokener

Spreadsheet uploaded.

And PLEASE GUYS, PUT YOUR NAMES ON YOUR PAYMENTS.
I can not tell what DIYaudio.com nickname belongs to the 'John Doe' from PayPal.
And AGAIN, no nickname, name, adress? No kits, no cases, no transformers.
Sorry to be going on a rant like this, but I've said it more than once and its not very hard...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.