• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

O2 amp parts GB, EU

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
If you send the amount that is listed under 'total' you can leave the fees to me.

@Realmadrid: In my spreadsheet it looks like your location is Sweden.
Is that wrong?

@CWF: What was your order again? Did you change your diyaudio-name?
Because I can't find an order for you ^^

Last edited:
@Zoid: Sorry, I had missed that. It's now added to the spreadsheet.

And the payments have been checked and updated.
A little over two thirds of the money has already been sent.

So we're making progress.

I have two more options to source an AC adapter.
They might be cheaper, but we'll have to see if they do production runs of 50 units.
Otherwise I have so far received ONLY responses favoring the custom units for 28€.
But we're in no rush because I can always send the money back or order the transformers later.
They are a lot faster to source than the import-Mouser & Farnell parts.
We'll get there. And if it were easy, it would be no fun.

I'd be in for

- 2x kit

- 1x Enclosure B3-080RD (red preferred, if not available any color)
- 3x Vertical Mount 1/4" 3 Conductor Phone Jack 568-NJ3FD-V
- 1x extra Pushswitch
PN22SJNA03QE
- 2x Rotary Encoder Bourns PEC11-4215F-S12

Plus maybe the AC/AC Trafo, but I'll keep waiting patiently for a final decision regarding the type
:)

Thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.