Now Playing + What are you listening to?

MI0000681195.jpg

Bethany & Rufus - 900 Miles (Music Video) - YouTube

How do you guys post the album art into these posts I tried a couple times different ways and could not get it to work? Thanks for any assistance. Peace

Pete

Hi Pete,

Just quote my post above, you'll see.
...Simply put you click on the small logo above where you type your post (small square with two mountains and the sun - Insert Image).
Then you write down the image url address in the dedicated space.

Again, just quote me to see how I did it.

* You can use several url (image) addresses for picture album covers. ...Amazon, etc.
Me I like picture albums from AllMusic | Music Search, Recommendations, Videos and Reviews

Pink Floyd - Dark Side Of The Moon (CD)

The nearest that I can determining is that it's a 1984 Japanese pressing by Capitol
It actually sounds pretty good for a CD..... no compression......low level.... no noticeable distortion..... etc .

I would prefer the OP vinyl of course but, an OP of it in NM condition are going for extremely high prices.

At least I got an OP-MN vinyl copy of "Wish You Were Here". :).

Last edited:
Joined 2011
Paid Member
Pink Floyd - Dark Side Of The Moon (CD)

The nearest that I can determining is that it's a 1984 Japanese pressing by Capitol
It actually sounds pretty good for a CD..... no compression......low level.... no noticeable distortion..... etc .

I would prefer the OP vinyl of course but, an OP of it in NM condition are going for extremely high prices.

There's a 24/96 FLAC Vinyl Rip (Japan, 1973) "out there"* that is fantastic!

* on teh InterWebs

There's a 24/96 FLAC Vinyl Rip (Japan, 1973) "out there"* that is fantastic!

* on teh InterWebs

I have been searching for a good vinyl copy at a reasonable price for a while now.
As luck would have it, I just found and won on E-bay what appears to be a great vintage pressing in great condition for $10 . :)

It's 11163 on the Harvest label
There are a couple with this number/label combo so, I will have to wait until I get it to determine exactly what it is.

Anyway, seller says only three scuffs and no scratches........ and judging by the pics of the vinyl it looks very good indeed .

Last edited: