• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

non-profit ver.3 TDA1541a DAC for limited budget diyers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hi thomas,

just want to inform you that i received my dac today.. Thanks again!

DSC00757.jpg

DSC00758.jpg

DSC00761.jpg

:)

Hi Thomas, hop you feel fine !

Great job, nice soldering and boards, good packing.
After the inventory, I've noticed that 2 boards are missing.
As described, Full Balance kit contains 4 pcs of Philips 5534. ( Active & passive IV+LPF).
In the pic Post #1333, the 2 boards at the right bottom are missing.
In Xaudiox Post #1681, the 2 boards located at the left bottom, right to the TDA and below selection board (pic n°3).
Hope to read you about it.

hi breizheau,

I send tracking no to uour mail box already. pls check.

hi thanasup ,

Now I only remain several set of single end version. if u like the Full balance version. Pls wait one more week, they will arrived this coming week. I need retest after connect power for 48hrs to test one more time fr noise & stability of it.

Tue buffer PCB I was prepareing, will comng soon!

thx

thomas

tube-lover said:
hi breizheau,

I send tracking no to uour mail box already. pls check.

hi thanasup ,

Now I only remain several set of single end version. if u like the Full balance version. Pls wait one more week, they will arrived this coming week. I need retest after connect power for 48hrs to test one more time fr noise & stability of it.

Tue buffer PCB I was prepareing, will comng soon!

thx

thomas

I'm hardly wait till next week.

hi breizheau,

not only your email. my friends in hong hong send some picture or email to me for several days. after that he made a call to me & ask for I received or not. I told him no. some will spam mail in spam basket but some was totally disapear!

Actually I don't know why.

pls let me know why u received. is any missing, I will post U back !

tube buffer was not in parcel. Because I prefer post to u with new tube buffer PCb! U can enjoy for it first.

hi naka,

payment OK. shiped already.

s/n CP768981901hk.

I thought will arrive this several days.

thx

thomas

hi,

do U get extra small bag of Epcos ( blue colour MKP caps).

this small caps will better HF air & more detail sound than standard Philips MKP caps.

this small caps stop production already & I had one 1000's on hand, no more too!

Tube buffer not content, will coming will PCB. I was prepare the PCB & will testing soon.

hi gomi,

I was not in home. I will check & post to forum!

thx

thomas

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.