• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

non-profit ver.3 TDA1541a DAC for limited budget diyers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hi samL,

still no reply. I call my domestic helper to post several parcel. yours, another two members order with several ebay's item. he put the receipt into his pocket & forgot to take it away before put into washing machine.

i only know the date & time send to post office to search. so they still not call me back.

I thought the best way for U now was I re-post another set to ufirst. when old parcel arrived. U can post me back by surface mail.

is it Ok.

If u are beside computor, pls inform me now all detail again.

than I can do tomorrow morning!

thx

thomas

hi gomi,

check Pm pls.

hi taccodude,

check PM pls. tell me that how many Nano digital pulse U need. if only 1 pc. I will free to post to U.

hi ggta,

when next stock next week coming. will post to U immediately.

hi audenaka,

do u received my pm.

hi fedde,

first, I need to know U received one or two power trans formers.

if only 1 pc. tell me which one u receive. I will post remian one to U. if two but was same voltage. not need post me back. but I will post the another one to U. Ok, my friend!

hi glaieuldeboua,

your message
==========
Hello Thomas.

I did not receive the selection board and selection panel with my DAC.

As there seems to be a problem with defective board,

is any problem of the DAC??
before I post. I test & running over 24 hours & re-test no problem.

I would like to know when I will receive the two items?

gills, another selector board will post to U next week.

I also want to know the price of the two (2) transformers: 1) primary 120v. secondary 9-0-0v. and 2) primary 120v. 18-0-18v.?

USD 30, but seperature need USD 35 per pair.

I could Paypal you and get them at the same time than the selection kit.

sure, pls do it. I will do. But let me know what 's problem for the dac. let me fix for u first !

Many thanks Gilles.

hi scoutOne,

U missing two power transformers right??

I will post U back soon.

hi korben69,

if parcel arrived france. U need go to post office to check. Hong kong only can check its arrived your country or not!

thx

thomas

thomas

tube-lover said:

hi kooka,

pls let me know your address. I post 14 pcs of Epcos to u to test
& U can post your experience in here.

in my memory, U use vintage tannoy.

Epcos MKP had little more HF probably will good for U.

thx

thomas

Hi Thomas, good to hear your back feeling good
Did you send the Epcos caps for testing, by the way?
Bye, my friend!

dear kooka,

will send this several days, Ok. pls wait a little bit. I was testing for Cyro treatment RCA sockets & copper wire. for coming tube amp kit.

5687 pre-amp,use output transformers. Amplification Factor .......................... 17.

If cyro treatment was good performance.

I will use all cyro copper wire for OPt & RCA socket.

more photos for cyro process.

use liquid nitrogen for rapid cooling for RCA sockets & copper wire.

looks like boil because heat of RCA sockets & copper wire was absorb by liquid nitrogen & cooling from room temp to -196.

thx

thomas

158.jpg

tube-lover said:
hi samL,

still no reply. I call my domestic helper to post several parcel. yours, another two members order with several ebay's item. he put the receipt into his pocket & forgot to take it away before put into washing machine.

i only know the date & time send to post office to search. so they still not call me back.

I thought the best way for U now was I re-post another set to ufirst. when old parcel arrived. U can post me back by surface mail.

is it Ok.

If u are beside computor, pls inform me now all detail again.

than I can do tomorrow morning!

thx

thomas

Hi Thomas,

I will forward you my order details through email. At the same time will change the address to my office.

Thanks,
sam

>first, I need to know U received one or two power trans formers.
>if only 1 pc. tell me which one u receive. I will post remian one to U. if >two but was same voltage. not need post me back. but I will post the >another one to U. Ok, my friend!

Hi Thomas,

I received only one transformer! The type was 18V-0-18V secondary with 110V-0-110V primary.

I need:
1x 18V-0-18V with 120V-0-120V primary
1x 9V-0- 9V with 120V-0-120V primary

(115 V primary would also work)

Best regards,

Fedde

Hello Thomas.

Many Thanks for your answer. I just Paypal 30$ U.S. for the two transformers....

The problem is not in the DAC, but in the IV (the one with 4 i.c. sockets): What are the i.c. needed for the 4 sockets?

Do I have to use the two on the 2 chips IV and the two OP42 or is there something else I should know????

Many thanks and I wish you good.

:)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.