New Saburo Build thread

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
If they don't get any better than this, I've got no complaints. 100 hours to work in the drivers, hey. Well, I've got my work cut out for me.

It's a hard life I know... ;) They'll get better as the suspension & cone settle down.

Oh, and how long should it take to burn in the internal speaker wiring? ;-)

About one nano second & if it doesn't, then it's clearly unfit for purpose & should be immediately replaced with something conforming to the laws of nature. :D

Here are a couple of picutres of my Saburos after being released into their new habitat.

Very nice indeed. Glad you're enjoying them. If possible, loose the table & they'll improve further.

Last edited:
Get the coffee table outta the way, huh? I can do that.

Guess it either adds to the problem of early reflections, or obscures what's coming out of the lower mouth from each speaker. Or maybe both.

Thanks for the compliments.

Yeah, I get a kick out of the idea that speaker wires need to be burned in.

But, I'm not trying to toe the fuzzy line where the laws of nature leave off and the laws of snake oilsmanship begin.

;-0

Not too much any ways.

Hi, finally got some open pore paint in chestnut color on my Saburos...

Attachments

• DSC07401.JPG
    DSC07401.JPG
    722.6 KB · Views: 189
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.