• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

NEW Audio amplifier kits, modules and many others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
to place an order, just simply send the amount coresponding to the ordered products to my paypal and do not forget to mention the name and quantity of the ordered products. the prices are the one from the previous post, DA-1 80USD, TA3020v2 106USD, TA2022 56USD. placing an order thru webshop will add the shipping cost, which i cannot remove selectively for just few of the products.

Sergelisses said:
A question !!!:scratch:

Is it a good idea to use this amplifier for two JBL 2235H ( < 250hz ) ?

:bigeyes:

Thanks
Serge

i check the specs for 2235H http://www.jblpro.com/pages/components/2235h.htm and it states that has 300 W continuous program power capacity. for this power level i can recommend you TA3020v2 or TA3020v3a board. if you want to simplify the supply, can use DA-1 which requires just one supply rail for power stage (48-76V DC), and +12V for drive stage. SMPS is on the way for this amps also.

Sander said:
I have send you a buying email with 3 questions, through your site CNX. :)

i haven't got your message by now, please send again. maybe try to use another mail service, some are filtered by the server if they are not recognized, to prevent spam. you can also send me pm on tis forum, and i will get it fast.

Finished my TA2022 build this weekend.

http://minirig.org.au/2009/05/17/minirig-connexelectronics-tripath-ta2022/

I made an attempt at adding a op-amp balanced input connector PCB and a speaker protector board but had problems with noise, so stripped it back to a simpler build. It's sounding nice but the noise floor is a bit too high for my B&C DE10-8 compression drivers, going to use it on the mid-range instead.

col.

i got your mail and i've sent you reply, pls check the spam folder also.

i write in the mail that can get, the heatsinks, are few available types and sizes, with vertical or horizontal fins. the size of the heatsink is from 68mm wide to 100mm, fins with lenght from 15 to 45 mm, and the lenght can be from 68 to 100mm. i will send you another mail tomorrow with more details, and price.

ccschua said:
can I know what would be the difference in the sound char between

1. TA3020
2. LM3886
3. LM4702 (is this a succession of LM3886)
4. TDA8920

is hard to compare all this amps, since they are from different classes. each one of them has its own characteristics, TA3020 is Class T, hi-efficiency, and good sound quality, TDA8920 is Class D, same, high efficiency and good sound quality, esspecially TDA8920BTH model.
LM4702 is Stereo Class AB Driver, it is not the succesor of LM3886. (there is LM4780 which is considered succesor, similar as LM3886, but stereo)
i would say that the best sound quality, both in terms of dynamic, frequency response, THD, S/N ratio from all the audio amplifier modules which i have, are 300W LME49810 and he's bigger brother 500W LME49810, which i just finished, i will upload infos about next days.
i would like to mention that with 300WLME49810 i measured SN ratio of 121.6 dB and with 500W LME49810 i measured 122.8 dB. i mention measured, because i noticed that it is a fashion to copy-paste the best values for some of the performances from datasheet of the IC's.

hoxuanduc said:
cnx,

I've emailed you thru your website and thru DIYaudio but haven't gotten any response. Do you accept PayPal? What's your paypal email address? What's the best way to contact you for questions re: order & support?

Thanks,

Duc

Check my spam folder also, didn't find anything

it happens that i cannot get some of the emails. as i mentioned before, some emails are filtered by the server if they are not recognized, to prevent spam. you can also send me pm on tis forum, and i will get it fast. i reply at every PM.

regarding your question, i do have papyal account, the address is papal () connexelectronic.com when you place an order, follow all the steps and at the end you will be redirected on to the papyal website and my account address will be added automatcally.
for questions and support, first send me a pm with your address and i will use a gmail account to reply.

Power Supply Toroid

Cristi,
Thank you for shipping so quickly, recieved my TA2022 5 days after ordering, pretty fast from hong kong to western US. My problem now is how should I power this up, I am looking at a transformer on this page. http://www.antekinc.com/AN-2222.pdf will this Transformer work with my 2022? I plan to power a pair of homemade speakers with nominal impedance around 5 ohms and estimated power handling around 40 watts RMS each. I am open to any other power supply suggestions anyone has. I like this one because of price and from my limited understanding it seems to be a decent match for my modest needs.

Thanks for your time.
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.