New Aleph-X PCB group order...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Boards for South Africa

After talking to some guys down here, it seems like there is a growing interest for this project locally.

1)Are their going to be another production run soon - hifiZen?
2)Can we get art work to have boards manufactured down here?

I would prefer to support those who already made alot of effort to supply this boards.

Boards left?

Hello!
I am new on this marvellous side and spend a lot of time reading lots of stuff especially about Mr. Pass´ Aleph- and X-Amplifiers!
My question (like so many other guys around here) is, if there are some boards left of a groupbuy (Hifizens layouts seem to be very professional)!
Would be glad about any offer!

:)

By chance just stumbled across this ebay-auction:

http://cgi.ebay.de/Pass-Labs-Aleph-X-Leiterplatine-PCB_W0QQitemZ280056382379QQihZ018QQcategoryZ23325QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item280056382379

The PCB`s from this auction obviously originate from the Aleph-X PCB groupbuy.
To my knowledge Mr. Nelson Pass approved this groupbuy as long there isn`t any commercial interest involved.

Euro 25 per board is about 5 times what has been the actual price at that time (including shipping and everything).

Is this okay? :confused:

I don`t think so :whazzat:

Is it just me and that I´m overly pedantic or how do You think about this?
I`m really curious to hear Your opinions.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.