New Aleph Mini PCB GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Quote is back.. Guy's..

Hi Jason,

double sided, 0.062" thick, 2 oz final copper thickness. blue solder mask and white legend.

set up and plots...$200
E-test..................$150
100 pcs...............$7.00per pc
150 pcs...............$6.25 per pc.

Jason, the set up, plots and e-test are one time charge. if you order the same boards again these are not charged again.

So this is 100 pcs x $7.oo = 700 Plus 200 Setup plus Etest = 1050 CDN / 100
$10.50 each board.

So in total for 2 boards it is 21.oo Canadian Not including shipping.

Next id like to add Parts order Maybe. And brian's famouse Power supply board..

Any interest's Now. ?

jleaman said:
Quote is back.. Guy's..

set up and plots...$200
E-test..................$150
100 pcs...............$7.00per pc
150 pcs...............$6.25 per pc.

Any interest's Now. ?

Jason-

The E-test is not required and can be waived. I think Brian has already tested it with his SMD version with the exception of the balanced input section. The $200 set-up is required "only" because of the V-scoring on the boards but can be reduced sometimes as much as 50%. Don't roll over for their first quote.

I'm still in, and still prefer a "kit" with parts too.

Retired diyAudio Moderator
Joined 2002
rabstg said:
The E-test is not required and can be waived. I think Brian has already tested it with his SMD version with the exception of the balanced input section. The $200 set-up is required "only" because of the V-scoring on the boards but can be reduced sometimes as much as 50%. Don't roll over for their first quote.

I'm still in, and still prefer a "kit" with parts too.

I never get electrical test. I have been told that it is really not needed unless the boards are 4 layers or more.

As for the kits, a digikey parts list can be provided for easy ordering.

As far as the board quote, I will send JasonL a version with 2 channels on 1 pcb and he can see how the price is different.

--
Brian

Retired diyAudio Moderator
Joined 2002
Mark A. Gulbrandsen said:
This might take me an evening or two as I need to experiment with the sandbox page first. I will play on that tonight and then try to get it put up for tommrrow night....
Mark

I heard the word Wiki, and decided to create one:
http://www.diyaudio.com/wiki/index.php?page=miniALEPH+PCB+Group+Buy
but the it seems to be having server problems, and I couldn't finish editing it. Hopefully a moderator (AF probably will need to handle it) will look into this soon.

--
Brian

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.