New Aleph Mini PCB GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Mark A. Gulbrandsen said:
I donno Leaman, I already have alot of stuff in my place, donno if I need any more.......... I should be sending you something..... I think there might be some radioarctive stuff on that upper shelf:eek: .

Mark

Hello Mark, is that really a Photo of your personal stash? It sort of looks like one of the many surplus stores here in Toronto.

Regards

Anthony

No, not really my place, but a place that I frequently visit here in Salt Lake City........... Mainly just tubez......

Mark

Attachments

• salt lake instrument 024 copy.jpg
    salt lake instrument 024 copy.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 1,439
"Ok got any new pictures or progress on the mini-a's ?"

I guess you didn't read the posted schedule on the previous page...... Do you read these posts at all? I did get the missing parts that I needed this morning.

Mark

I thought i would try to confuse you some how because you keep posting pic's of things i don't have acess to : O )

"Hello Mark, is that really a Photo of your personal stash? It sort of looks like one of the many surplus stores here in Toronto."

Anthony, I kove the surplus stores in Toronto! I've been to just about all of them but its been a few years since I was there. My favorite is Toronto Science And Surplus where on my last trip I bought a bunch of Tektronix TM-500 plug ins... Great place!
If anyone wants to come to Salt Lake City I would be glad to spend the day (or two, or three) going around to all the surplus places....

Mark

Retired diyAudio Moderator
Joined 2002
Leaman,
The pic of the Mini boards that I did post last night are not on this site but on another site...... go back through the posts and look for the web address.

Mark

He has seen the gallery with the first picture, as he made this comment:
From: Cut the board DO IT @ 216.86.96.xxx (Sat Mar 19 00:40:21 2005)
CUT THE BOARD DOOOOO IITTTTTT!!!

JasonL IP = IP: 216.86.96.xxx

;)

--
Brian

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.