need help to build my own smps based on blaupunkt schematics gta400 please

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
There isn't much to chose from at that site. Although it may not look good, I'd suggest that you use the MPSA06 and MPSA56 as drivers. The pin configuration is different so you'll have to swap legs 2 and 3 when inserted into the board. If you can find more suitable transistors later, you can replace these. I know the A06/56 work well as drivers.

The drivers suggested earlier may be good substitutes but I haven't used them.

What process did you use to print the board?

Hello :)

I've got news about my smps :)

For the moment i haven't reveive all component but i have bought all resistor in carbon with 1% tolerance and 1/2W :)

For the moment i build a new pcb will have five condensators nichicon Kw of 2200 µF 50V each for the input and six condensator nichicon kw of 10000 µf 50V each at output :) :cool:

Theses condensators are special for audio :) but are expensive :(

I will put pictures when i'll finish it :)

When you build something like this, especially if you don't have much experience, you don't install all of the parts and then apply direct power. After you etch the board, install all of the jumpers, resistors and capacitors.

Connect it to a power supply as you normally would. Initially, use a 3 amp fuse to protect the components. Confirm that you have 12v on pins 8, 11 and 12 of the 494 and no other pins.

If that's OK, install the IC and see if it produces output pulses. If it does not, let us know. If it does produce pulses, confirm that you have clean a clean drive signal on the gate pads for all of the power supply FETs.

Do you have the transformer wound yet?

Hello

I have 12v volts on pins 8, 11, 12 of the tl494cn and no on other pins :)

I put le Ic and it's seems to work well but could you tell me please how to set the scope to see if it produce pulse ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.