need help to build my own smps based on blaupunkt schematics gta400 please

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
great thanks perry :)

i have a better picture of the scope from the owner

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

the website
CQ620C/620CF/640C/640CF

can you tell me please if i do a good deal for the price or ......259.5 euros

i have also a button near horizontal position call swp/var may i need to set it to cal position or not ?

for the trigger i have a button name level can you tell me if i need to set it or not ?

how can i use it to mesure a dc voltage please ?

ok thanks Perry

So i set buttons:

- the swp/var to "cal"
- the second buttons of volts/div for CH1/CH2 to "cal" "fully clockwise"

Now i've seen your website but you don't explain what button i can push or use to do the measurement :confused:

I do a test with an accu of 9V
i set the scope:
-Time/div to 1v/div
-volt/div to 1v/div
-trigger source to CH1
-Mode CH1
-button of CH1 to DC position.
-probe to x10

this is the measurements

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Is it a normal result ?

with my multimeter i have 8.4 volts and on the scope ???

Ok so if i understand a division is a graduation mark "like a school rule" and not a square ?

if you can confirm me that please :)

for all measurements i only need the CH1X or i must set the time/base to XY and use CH2 to measure DC voltage ?

I try to measure the DC voltage of an 13.8 smps supply on CH1x and i have this result ????

I set time/div to 1
volts/div to 1
and dc voltage

for me the result is 7 volts not 13.8volts or 70volts because the prob is set to 10x :confused:

It's confused

Can you explain me please ? :eek:

Sorry for all theses stupid questions from a newbie :eek:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.