• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

My_Ref Fremen Edition Interest/Group Buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
BOM GB?

Greetings, Dario and All,

Dario, once again thanks for your great contribution!

Just wanted to probe the ground once more on the matter already discussed, but which is not quite straightforward.

I looked at the possibility of ordering the BOM at mouser.com and found out, that they do not deliver free of charge to Russia and want US $120 for post alone.

Here in Russia we have nets of electronics shops, but prices are much more, than double. Mouser with delivery will clearly be cheaper.

Presuming, that there are other people at GB that don't enjoy free delivery from mouser, may be we can organize small BOM GB after all?

I might help- it is depends on how I ll plan my few next weeks (holidays).
Just let me know details via pm, can text in Russian, I am bilingual.

BTW just finished my speakers (ER18DXT- Mark's design, USA). Looking forward to put amp on test with them :) hopefully time allow..

Oh dear.. this diy bug !

Though, only for countries that have no Mouser free shipping over 65€, I can order parts for you (only FULL BOM or an handling fee will apply).

Shipping costs will be higher for the added weight, obviously.

If needed I can help too, like I already wrote.

For whom lives in countries that have no free shipping from Mouser I can order full BOM (or at least enough parts to reach 65€) and ship it with PCBs.

voxxonline
The Russian VAT is taken only above US $1000 parcels worth a month or so. U.K. VAT will be about 20 pounds and Parcelforce Worldwide globalvalue delivery below 27 pounds (for 500 g). Heavy things like big capacitors and radiators can be left out.
bcmbob
Thank you very much for your suggestion and support! I will follow your kind advice.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.