My New Audio Nirvana Drivers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Thanks Bud. Actually i was considering the Fostex F17 or B&G Neo 3pdr (dipole option) but I'm not sure either one would be a good choice or not. I guess the real question would be what makes a decent match to the AN15 without costing an arm and a leg. The Seas 27TB DXT in the small wave guide looks interesting to. With my AN12's even though they do the highs nicely I still get the feeling that just a touch more air up the the stratospheric highs would be a good thing.

I suppose you're lucky to have this problem. I just did a hearing test here
Hearing Test - high frequency sounds measure hearing loss
To my dismay I discovered I can only hear up to 14kHz. OTOH this seems to match the range of the AN15.

He upset some of the Mods over some comments. Some took it more seriously than intended and he got banned. He had just come of a suspension. An appeal has been made by other members, but does not seem to have gone anywhere. I would assume this is the end of this thread, unfortunately.

Hmm. Once is bad enough. Twice is just asking for it.

Attachments

• Depressing isn't it.jpg
    Depressing isn't it.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 280
Melon should apologise and come back

only if he follows the full 12 step program - it starts with

"hello, my name is Melon, and I'm a sockpuppet"

all snarcasm aside, as anyone married for a number of years can attest an honest mea culpa can go a long way to mending things

forgive - but never forget - and oh yah, sleep on the couch for a while, dear

I want Melon back as much as anyone, but i dont see him apologizing. Perhaps for breaking the rules, but not for razzing mods. I think he assumed that being adults, they would not be so sensitive. As for sock puppeting, he has told me that he created other account mainly to contact jason and mods aboutlength of suspension. Hedidnot post unti either last day or couple hours befor end of suspension. A violation for sure, but worth suspension. Come on. He is my friend. Forgive me ifichoose to defend him. I have interacted with a coupleofthemods, and have found them to be goodpeople. This is not personal,but i dont understand the suspencion.

Last edited:
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
dunno what he said under the hood , but he was sentenced first time sort of selectively

I'm not dsputing the rules (I'm admin on my own forum , so I understand the drill) , but fact is that several of us were in same mess , while just MH was sentenced

for me - serving as Admin and Mod , lesser problem are guys having fun , than Idiots and dyslexic ones ;

dyslexic strictly as behavior , not as illness , worth sympathy and helping .

me, as biggest Idiot and dyslexic around here (I'm blaming my lack of bad memories) , I think I can say that we have some around here , unfortunately

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.