MPP

There are a few pictures of my R2, one of the first to be born, on My Paradise tread

Just small recap for U as like yourself can't find much in the very big treads and my memory is not the best after all the years of Rock and Roll living

A while ago I said that Paradise which I do like a lot, let's there no be any confusion about that, was not as good as Salas Simplistic in regard to 3 D stage reproduction.

A short time later Folded came up and I have been told that folded is even better than Simplistic so I am building this at present before I recycle Paradise R2

Guiltier than ever I need to get Frans Balanced back and running
I have not forgotten that (have a look at it! as this is single chip balanced)
Lets just say that My Hi Fi was in storage for the past 18 months and only now I started to catch up

So eventually I will go back to Paradise as I still have R2 whiteout Calvin Buffers and this time I will take a bit more time whit the Build.
Maybe my staging issue is due to poor matching between channels
I think that much more can be had out of the Paradise and that as things are going for me one may be looking at years more than months (yup I am Mad)
Eventually the plan is rebuild of the Paradise whit separate PSU circuit board redesigned PCB and same serious tweaks and re design of the Servo

This is as far I go for now

Attachments

• Forbiden Paradise.jpg
    Forbiden Paradise.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 222
Guiltier than ever I need to get Frans Balanced back and running I have not forgotten that (have a look at it! as this is single chip balanced)

Yes.... lock stock and barrel... :)

Lets just say that My Hi Fi was in storage for the past 18 months and only now I started to catch up

That's no excuse... :) (not a valid one) and yes, I really would like to see a serious report on that one. But I'm not holding my breath.

100% agree realy sorry
In the mean time I hope U apreciate the love and care that I reserve for it

Only thing that stopping me right now is not having a copy of Temptations Masterpiece (sorry no catalog number but the one that raised stink on this or related treads 2 years ago ;)

hem and balanced input plug

hem and Boss downstairs

Attachments

• FDW 001.jpg
    FDW 001.jpg
    947.8 KB · Views: 217
  • FDW 002.jpg
    FDW 002.jpg
    985.1 KB · Views: 201
I must have them all as U know
(Maybe U can post link to Staging Post if U remember where it was )

But one has to put up whit Pizza whit Chorizo and Anchovies Mushrooms and black olives and ham and peppers while he rather have cheese on toast whit white truffles or a nostril full of 99% pure Columbian

Attachments

• Tree 016.jpg
    Tree 016.jpg
    717.6 KB · Views: 182