More magic stones and hockey pucks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
If you want to give this scammer a couple thousand bucks, the claims are trivially easy to test. The fact that the sellers of these units haven't bothered speaks multiple volumes. And like the Bybee scam, the True Believers will always have room to move the goalposts and create special pleadings. No actual evidence will ever be good enough.

I'm am tempted to side with simon7000 here. SY, is there a way you could engage yourself with these via an audition? We know your opinion is more than just respected and that their explanation leaves itself open to, shall we say, criticism? It would be great for you to offer more evidence even if just subjective. Something like you did with the Bybee's 'wonder units'. We need real debunking here. Any chance? Do we know anyone who happens to have taken the plunge?

Do you have equipment to measure ethereal effects? :D

I think they have earned enough points to win one of those badges... :D

Attachments

• bs.jpeg
    bs.jpeg
    8.5 KB · Views: 240
Yes, John, we all know what they do.

Well, fact is that they work.

That you have been unable to comprehend the test results, says more about you, than the H2.

Now let me explain this to you:

Once put in an audiophile's hands, they promptly move 1,100.00$ from one bank account to another.
The transmitting account # may differ, but the receiving account # is always the same.

Magura :D

If the "Harmonizers" uses rose quartz, it should also do these things (found on christalwellness website) :rolleyes:

Encourages self love (dosen't that lead to blindness?)
Heals emotional body :)confused:)
Eases heartache (awwww)
Relieves loneliness (I'm not alone... I've got my rocks, and self love)
Releases repressed hurts (I'm repressing hurts?, who is hurts anyway. Hertz?)
Promotes forgiveness (I can't stay mad at you :p)
Offers inner peace (ahhhhh)

As for testing I found you can get a whole sack of them for $1.89 on amazon

Sure is a lot cheaper than the "Harmonizers"

I'm am tempted to side with simon7000 here. SY, is there a way you could engage yourself with these via an audition? We know your opinion is more than just respected and that their explanation leaves itself open to, shall we say, criticism? It would be great for you to offer more evidence even if just subjective. Something like you did with the Bybee's 'wonder units'. We need real debunking here. Any chance? Do we know anyone who happens to have taken the plunge?

Actually, I would not do that, as I'm not of the belief that SY could make that reach.

To quote Voltaire, "The Best is the Enemy of the Good", and I don't count SY among the best.

The middle of the herd may have mass, but at the cutting (leading) edge, it means nothing, except derision heaped upon the leading edge.

Simple logic dictates that the very reason they are in the middle, is because they simply cannot cognate the leading edge and may never do so.

Popularity and respect have little do do with truth, regarding potential for conflation.

A goodly portion of the mistake made is the failure to understand that hearing in the human mechanism is not just a native system of neurons and wiring but that it is also a cultivated and grown system, like intelligence. it needs to be nurtured. Psychology is also tied to cognition, regarding origins and leanings in psychology (as physiology), which is an emotional issue.

Basically, I don't believe that SY is wired to find the full shape and essence of the given truth, here. That may change, but I've not seen it yet.

Last edited:
I must again say this: You guys are absolutely clueless about the 'harmonizers' and how they work.

So John why dont you CLUE us in? Probably because you have no idea. These smell worse then that Bybee crap. Wait, dont you believe those work too?

Lets see, these things move air but dont make any noise, and work for years on a single battery. Isnt that about how long a battery lasts powering a single blue LED? Cool $2000 for a box and and an LED.

They laughed at Stan Pons, Rene Blondlot, and Hal Puthoff. And for good reason.

In this case, I think we're safe laughing. Or maybe not so much- this is not novel, it's all drearily familiar. I wish the hifi fraudsters would come up with something original and more entertaining than this recycled stuff.

Rene Blondlot.

Attempting to put those two others in bad light and company, are we?

It is interesting how you constantly mention those other two, always heaping derision..

You must really be afraid of what they are saying. Perhaps your previous employers have something to do with that.

Then.... Sheldrake.

It must really be embarrassing for you that Lamarckism has recently been very clearly and scientifically ---repeatably....shown to be a VERY real thing.

Lamarckism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So all your wanky canards, conflations, and misdirects.... are falling by the wayside.

So wadda you gonna do now, SY?

So John why dont you CLUE us in? Probably because you have no idea. These smell worse then that Bybee crap. Wait, dont you believe those work too?

Lets see, these things move air but dont make any noise, and work for years on a single battery. Isnt that about how long a battery lasts powering a single blue LED? Cool $2000 for a box and and an LED.

John has the class and grace to not disseminate other people's life lines and ideas into the public realm, just because he knows or understands something.

Read my tagline.

Carefully.

You don't even know what the heck Jack Bybee's devices are all about.

Your ignorance betrays you. This is not a slight, it is an observation.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.