Moode Audio Player for Raspberry Pi

@TheOldPresbyope it's frozen. I left it over night and nothing happened. I can't ssh, but I can ping the Pi. Today I started top to check what's going on, but it froze the moment it started. It showed up (top) but remained frozen after displaying the first 3-4 processes. If I reboot, the process continues and it freezes again at the same step.

@TheOldPresbyope it's frozen. I left it over night and nothing happened. I can't ssh, but I can ping the Pi. Today I started top to check what's going on, but it froze the moment it started. It showed up (top) but remained frozen after displaying the first 3-4 processes. If I reboot, the process continues and it freezes again at the same step.

Hi,

Maybe a bad sd card or not enough space?

-Tim

Folks,

For a while we were suffering from Cloudflare caching an old copy of the zip file. I believe Tim has now invalidated the cache, so we should be getting the correct zip file (as I just did when I downloaded it to check).

Well I did everything again - new mosbuild.sh and waited about 90 minutes, to end up with beta 12 again. Will have to find out what is going wrong.

Are you really sure of that ?

Could be old cached data, clear your browser cache and reload to confirm, please ;)
Thanks for asking - but unfortunately yes.
I have started over again, with 'sudo wget -q http://moodeaudio.org/downloads/mos/mosbuild.sh -O /home/pi/mosbuild.sh' and so on, and so forth. Removed all files including the saved Stretch image now and explicitly formatted the SD card.

Have been having a play this afternoon, love the new layouts and fonts, but I am having awful problems with the wifi connection, random dropouts needing a reboot. Fing tells me the pi is connected but moode will not reconnect without a power off. Went back to Volumio 2, which I have been using for the last few weeks and no problems, using a pi3 with integrated wiifi running from usb stick.

Hi @SanderG,

One scenario that might yield b12 is if a saved base image from a b12 build was used.

Also, when u run the Builder verify that its version 2.2

** Moode OS Image Builder v2.2

-Tim

Or direct build on a previous moOde version (non fresh raspbian) ... I don't think we have test this (anormal) case :d

Have been having a play this afternoon, love the new layouts and fonts, but I am having awful problems with the wifi connection, random dropouts needing a reboot. Fing tells me the pi is connected but moode will not reconnect without a power off. Went back to Volumio 2, which I have been using for the last few weeks and no problems, using a pi3 with integrated wiifi running from usb stick.

did you have integrated wifi and integrated bluetooth on or only wifi ?

If so, try with only Wifi.

Hey guys, what's the easiest way to get a jpeg as a background in the PI3? I wanna see what moOde looks like with my own BG.
Is there a limit on the size of the jpeg?

Thx,
Johan
It does not have to be in Pi when you set the background. It will allow you to browse a picture on your PC then upload to Pi. Very convenient.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    41.7 KB · Views: 271
Simultanious I2S and BT

Hi,

Menu, Configure, SEL

Then set MPD audio output to Bluetooth

-Tim

Hello Tim,
Is it possble to run I2S and Blutooth Output at the same time?
I am running a HifiBerry DAC in one room and it would be great to run a bluetooth speaker in another room without cable...

Anyway 4.0 is awesome work! Native PiDisplay support rocks!!!

Hello Tim,
Is it possble to run I2S and Blutooth Output at the same time?
I am running a HifiBerry DAC in one room and it would be great to run a bluetooth speaker in another room without cable...

Anyway 4.0 is awesome work! Native PiDisplay support rocks!!!

Tested that on beta version ... so yes, it is possible via command line (Tim will confirm but i think you couldn't do that via UI) ;)