Modify behringer DEQ2496?

Hi, is it possible to have a small diagram to help me apply it?
Can I pick up the signal from the dac on the flat cable? should the flatcable be interrupted / cut?
Where can I find all the info about your modification?
What are the output data, impedance, level, etc?
Does the output remain balanced?
Sorry for the many questions!
Thanks

DEQ2496

Did the mods many years ago, have no schematic, but it can be found on the internet, I cut the flatcable and made Cinch sockets where the AUX OUT sockets were.
I think this is the right schematic for the passive out, Thierry?
Another pic shows an example of the DCX2496 passive out, also copied by me, many years ago and stil going strong!
Tojoko.

Attachments

• PasoutTM.png
    PasoutTM.png
    17.5 KB · Views: 176
  • CableDCX2496.jpg
    CableDCX2496.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 227
OK thanks. I will try to apply the scheme.
I think that instead of cutting the flat cable, I take the output of the dac by removing the 47uF electrolytic capacitors on the output pcb.
So I don't cut the cable. I think it's a good idea, right?
The 1k R ​​is recommended a metal film or better like a carbon film .. like kiwame?
Thanks

I think that instead of cutting the flat cable, I take the output of the dac by removing the 47uF electrolytic capacitors on the output pcb.
So I don't cut the cable. I think it's a good idea, right?
Yes it is, much cleaner. That's what I used to do on last Behringers I have modified so many years ago, better than cutting the flat cable. I doubt you will hear any difference between a metal film over a carbon resistor. Metal film ones are slightly inductive because of the fabrication process (metal is removed in spiral) but it's probably impossible to detect by ear in this application.

TM

Hi Pano,:D
Yes the biggest one X1 ,But I looked at the data sheet for ak4114 and it has a spdif in and out pins, I hope to try those locations and see if it works as planed,I found stef had found some of the pins but not all in this thread.
I would like to find the digital in and out circuits, I would like to connect the digi out of the DEQ to the DCX digi in,I do not want any XLR connectors or cables just a twisted pair if the levels are close enough.
I want to retain the RTA mike in, I can make a preamp ,but need pin #'s.
What you building these days?
Thanks for the help!:)
NS

Hi, may I ask where did you get this schematic of the DEQ2496 v1?
Can you share it?

Merhaba arkadaşlar, umarım her şey yolundadır!
Bu bilgiyi paylaştığınız için herkese teşekkürler.

Bunu yapan birinin bu fotoğrafında görüldüğü gibi seramik kapakların toplam özetine hazırım. malzeme bende.

Gerçekten aptalca bir soru.
Ama yeni cap wima'yı seramik yerine mi koyayım yoksa seramiğe mi ekleyeyim (paralel olarak)?

Ak5393'teki iki süper kötü 1.5nf seramiği zaten çıkardım ve 2 iyi kapak 1.5nF mkp 1% ero-vishay koydum.
Güç kaynağınınkiler de dahil olmak üzere tüm elektrolitikleri zaten değiştirdim.
Ayrıca hepsini tahtanın altında wima mkp 100nF ile bypass ettim.

Teşekkürler!

Mevcut durum:

Attachments

• c238530dace24fb03b2477276652bb94.png
    c238530dace24fb03b2477276652bb94.png
    595.4 KB · Views: 66