Michelson and Morley proved Einstein was wrong

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The sense means more to me because of that, than the poetry.
And really, may cause a considerable effort to understand what I would like to say.
Only the draughting of the message heavier, for me in English, at least.
So that let us not speak on the side.

Last edited:
Disabled Account
Joined 2004
compelling poetry
not always understandable

Yeah, it must be that - too many metaphors. :D
Gyuri, stay with us, even though sometimes you may feel no-one is listening. I understand 50% of what you say so I don't reply but the surrealism of your message never bothers me.

I know, I am a unpleasant chap.

That's not true and and you know it.

You're like a Hungarian emo "nobody understands me whaaaa" :p ;) (I'm joking of course)

But seriously, your English is hard to understand because (I think) you apply Magyar grammar to English, so the order of words in your sentences is always mixed up.

Most of the time I do not know whether you are making a statement or asking a question.
I try to understand but I can't really, so I don't reply, it's nothing personal.

Last edited:
Most that's true. I am Hungarian, and I can be thinking in Hungarian only.
But how it's possible it, that i who I do not can in English, I feel it after all from the text, if we say it Grey Rollins hurts his head.
Who is with an English mother tongue knows according to how possible grammatical rules it would be possible to try to solve what I would like to say. I guess this can be made.

I am very clever possibly then now, possibly others idiotic.
(This was a joke now.)

There is something in the poetry if I think it over.
My son, who could knew perfectly in English,, until all of them chid:
Why do you not try to compose more simply?

But we differed from the original topic lousily.

Last edited:
Disabled Account
Joined 2004
See, your last post is a good example. Don't expect people to try to decipher that, remember that electrons always follow the easiest path. Neurons are alike. Try to understand us too.

Hey, I like Dylan Thomas, can't be that bad either. :D

Last edited:
My German teacher used to tell us that we knew that we were "getting" the language when we dreamed in German. I came in one morning and said, "Herr Schmeissner, ich hatte letzte Nacht einen Traum in Deutsch!"

"Ausgezeichnet! Erinnerst du dich an einen der Dialog?"

"Nein, schade. Ich konnte garnichts verstehen."

Ahh the mystery of creation.

Well I myself think there is more than enough wonder and mystery in nature and in the Big Bang and in all things that we don't need another layer of creation over that. I think that having a God is an extra burden that does not explain but only confuses.

But that's just me.

My German teacher used to tell us that we knew that we were "getting" the language when we dreamed in German. I came in one morning and said, "Herr Schmeissner, ich hatte letzte Nacht einen Traum in Deutsch!"

"Ausgezeichnet! Erinnerst du dich an einen der Dialog?"

"Nein, schade. Ich konnte garnichts verstehen."

Haha, good one, must remember that. :D

See, your last post is a good example. Don't expect people to try to decipher that, remember that electrons always follow the easiest path. Neurons are alike. Try to understand us too.

Hey, I like Dylan Thomas, can't be that bad either. :D

Most this right also.
But this proves that I am wacky.
Because I would like to understand others despite all of difficulty.

Wacky

P.S.:

But what about Stephen Hawking?

I go away to sleep now, we understand each other better so possibly.

Last edited:
You are making a meaningless statement in a sense. What theory wasn't Einstein happy with? Since you're talking about quantum physics/mechanics, this implies general relativity. But it's important to make the distinction because although they are based in the same general idea, they are theories about very different things. Please be more specific.

Anyway, assuming you mean general relativity, yes it is incompatible with quantum theory, but that only becomes a problem around the Planck length, i.e. extremely extremely small lengths.
None of our theories are perfect, but in their own areas they predict reality extremely well and the effects predicted by both of Einstein's theories have been observed and verified. (Moreso in the case of special relativity, but also in the case of general)

HOWEVER, please do keep in mind that we have been talking about special relativity for the most part, and that theory has been verified beyond any shred of doubt. General relativity is verified too, but not as rigorously since it's much more difficult to verify. (The reason being that it's a theory largely about gravity, and that relatively to the other forces, gravity is really really weak, so any relativistic effects in the order of magnitude of SRT's effecs would be difficult to measure. They only become really obvious around things with extreme gravity, like black holes.

Most people here that are against Einstein's theories make a capital mistake: That if a few observations are made that cannot be explained by a theory invalidates the entire thing. No it does not. There is tons of evidence proving that it really is a solid theory.

Can you explain how this violates our known theories please? That the corona is way hotter than the surface is known, and that sunspots are colder is known too. Why should sunspots be hotter?

Hydrogen is the simplest element. It is a proton with an electron around it, so it's as elementary as it gets. Where does it come from? The big bang.
After the big bang the universe was about 75% hydrogen and 25% helium.

It takes nuclear fusion to create more complex elements.

I wasn't going to say this at first, but I have to agree that he has appearances against him, it's really thinly veiled.
7n7is first wraps it in "science", now "communism"? Get real.
What I mean by the temperature of the sun being not as hot on the surface is that if we accept that it is nuclear forces that generate the suns heat then surely any holes on the surface of the sun would expose higher temperatures, not cooler as observed. Einstein assumed that gravity is the dominant force in the universe, yet as you say gravity is known to be a weak force by a magnitude of 10 to the power 36. In an effort to explain the shortcomings of Einsteins theories science has had to invent black holes which are conveniently invisible and virtually impossible to detect.
Modern cosmology takes no account whatsoever of electricity, and yet we know it is by far the most dominant nuclear force. The universe revealed by radio telescopes is pervaded by magnetic fields and electromagnetic radiation—an inescapable fact confronting astronomers today. The electric force is about a thousand trillion trillion trillion times more powerful than gravity. The fact that the universe is accelerating when it should be decelerating is further confirmation that gravity is not the major force in the universe. The electromagnetic force acting between current filaments varies inversely with the distance between them. This is in contrast to gravity, which declines much more rapidly, with the square of the distance
The fact that there is not enough mass in the universe to satisfy Einsteins theories is another indication that we’re barking up the wrong tree. Einstein states that there is a fundamental limit to gravity, that is the speed of light. That would mean that the earth would revolve around the sun where it was 8 minutes ago, it clearly doesn’t. Einstein spent much of his later life searching for a way to reconcile gravity and electromagnetism without success.
The big bang theory was assumed to be the answer to explain why the universe is expanding. Let’s simplify the big bang theory, ‘first there was nothing, then it exploded’. You don’t need to be Einstein to see the shortcomings of this theory. The big bang is supposed to have occurred 13.7 billion years ago yet there are stars that are known to be older than this. If I can quote astronomer Fred Hoyle “A man who falls asleep on the top of a mountain and who awakes in a fog does not think he is looking at the origin of the Universe. He thinks he is in a fog.”
The HIFI site
Facebook Login

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.