Lm3886 Bpa

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Finally,I understand the mistakes of my schematic,and I`ve given up using this schematic and am planing to build the amp using your schematic,but I have some question about it.Is U1 DRV134?
Do I need to put a buffer before the DRV134?Where do I put the decoupling cap(I am not sure if it is called decoupling cap,I mean the cap to block the DC )?before or after the DRV134?
Thank you very much!

No buffer needed.

The caps go bewteen drv134 output and input resistor of each lm3886. Be sure to match all resistor as close as possible

Attachments

• fig5.png
    fig5.png
    17.3 KB · Views: 895
I have been doing similar concept but it is based on non inverting amp. Here is the schematic that I am using. It is Brians GT amp. I am connecting two of this boards LM4780 paralleled per one side of the bridge. I am not using DRV 134 because I am supplying balanced signal.
My question for jaudio is: on this schematic, where I could put trimpot for DC offset adjustment. Would that be R4 - 22.1 K? I am having hard time putting these boards together paralleled. Any time I try to parallel two boards that have on them 0.1 ohm on each side of the LM4780 chip - they oscillate. Than I started adding extra resistors between boards, and I ended up with 0.5 ohm between. I do not understand why is this happening. Each board because of some reason produces about 150mV DC, but in bridged configuration that gets canceled.
I posted this question in this link, but I never got full understanding of the problem.http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=54575&perpage=10&highlight=&pagenumber=1
post #7

Attachments

• lm4780.pdf
    93.2 KB · Views: 163
In inverted mode the input resistor sets impedance. In non-inverted mod impedance is set in the chip, normally it is very high.
Put a trimpot on the (-) signal input and you will get noise.

Here is something Thomasfw posted that might help
I didnt try it,so I dont know if it will work.

Attachments

• 20011207009_image002.jpg
    20011207009_image002.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 850
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.