Lepai T-Amp with TA2020

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Fin;

I've just received a Lepai 2.1 Amp that I'm using with a Visteon HD Radio. Both of these were purchased through ebay.

The Amp is listed as an S07 Motorcycle amplifier 200 watts 12V.

Prior to getting a bass unit, I'd be interested to know if you have used the sub-woofer connection and whether it can be directly hooked up to the speaker or if it requires a powered unit.

Thanks in advance...

Loaded4th said:
Hi Fin;

I've just received a Lepai 2.1 Amp that I'm using with a Visteon HD Radio. Both of these were purchased through ebay.

The Amp is listed as an S07 Motorcycle amplifier 200 watts 12V.

Prior to getting a bass unit, I'd be interested to know if you have used the sub-woofer connection and whether it can be directly hooked up to the speaker or if it requires a powered unit.

Thanks in advance...

Sorry - I've never seen that particular amp. I only have the one mentioned earlier in this thread.

Lepai T-amp

I found Eric, said to be the supplier in HK, is hard to communicate as he responded "I am going to check about stock. It may take about 1 or 2 days" on Apr 23 to my inquiry but never talks back after regardless of my reminds. I guess I will have to forget the whole idea.

Kay

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.