• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Leach Amp pcb group buy interest

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
There was some plans for this a while back. I know Jens had drawn up the boards, and I think Tad had some protos made, and somebody did some testing and then ???. It seemed to evaporate. If we could resurrect those plans, I think it would be great...

No reason to have half-a-billion different minor revisions of this design floating around. A universal front-end with 3 or 6 output pair (plus double-barrelled) would be a fantastic option.

--Greg

the front ends are not the same, although if you have the super leach amp front end you can easily set it up for a lo-tim version.......

this is the thread....http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/solid-state/51392-leach-super-amp-pcb-re-design-lsaprd-12.html

Yes Tony ! Double barrelled front end and only few cut/jumper(copper trace) and voilà you get an universal Leach: 6 to 12 output and +/-50vdc up to +/-95 .
I remember building one few months after publication (Audio May 80). Have been replaced only 15years later.Would like to built a modern version.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.