LClock Schematics

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
diyAudio Senior Member
Joined 2002
Hi,

what pupose does this new kind of moderation serve?

The new model for Sweden comes with sunglasses and a bottle of Absolut.:rolleyes:

Cheers,;)

Attachments

• cop_3.gif
    cop_3.gif
    976 bytes · Views: 787
so please do your job and put on moderators hat only when significant differences between postings content and diyaudio forum rules occure. Bad vibes you have to stand as every normal member has to do also. No special rights for moderators please. A moderation that can´t be justified with hard facts i would consider a moderators failure and deserves even harder consequences than a member posting against rules.:cop: :cop: :cop: (tribunus plebis - hat on)

Re: Jocko Clock/Square Wave

jewilson said:
Guy's, Jocko has designed on hell of a clock. I have PS audio transport and I had redesigned the clock to get rid of the ringing on the square wave. My modification sound much better the factor implementation, but........

Well I have had one of Jocko clock's for a while in my PS transport and it not only good looking PCB it was 100% better than mine. I never really cared too much about his schematic or design, I mean that his deal , however I'd put his clock up against anyone's being sold. ;)

Hi Jim,
Which square wave is improved? That of the clock? You mean better than factory implementation?
Kwak-Clock-8 has a perfect square wave.
;)

peranders said:
:cop: Carlos, please! Do you want good relations with Lars or not? I don't know how this was ment but it seems to me that you aren't so anxious to solve this issue.

If you somehow have lost contact with Lars you can reach him in a number of different ways, email, mail, phone, fax etc. People can simply forget.

Hey PA

Don't you get the Portugese humor ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.