• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Lateral Mosfet Amplifers 250W - 2000W RMS Power Amplifier modules

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Nobody seems to want to criticise the latest batch of boards from Class-D? So let me be the first and also offer a recommendation............

I see a hair corrupting one of the boards and find this beyond reproach for a professional audio company to allow something like this to pass through QA. I would suggest issuing all staff with surgeons caps to prevent this in the future. We in the DIY community have higher standards than this and quite frankly I can't bear to look at the images!

jkeny said:
Nobody seems to want to criticise the latest batch of boards from Class-D? So let me be the first and also offer a recommendation............

I see a hair corrupting one of the boards and find this beyond reproach for a professional audio company to allow something like this to pass through QA. I would suggest issuing all staff with surgeons caps to prevent this in the future. We in the DIY community have higher standards than this and quite frankly I can't bear to look at the images!

Thanks for your accurate observation , DNA tests are now being carried out on all staff to find the culprit who will then be shaved.

Doris and the cat are safe and blameless because they are ginger.

PS hope your back is better last time last time we spoke you were laid up with it.The mosfets are now selling very well worldwide to major audio companies. We will now try and devote more time to this side of the business to improve it. Please contact us by phone on 0044 01623 654 080 or 0044 07980 600 373 if you have any questions for me.

Regards,

Mike

gmilitano said:

I picked my module in October 2008 and was told it was out of stock but would ship as soon as it was in stock. Nothing yet.

Last I heard from danieljw and udailey was that they had not received anything either.

Here is a link to the original thread:
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=128916

I emailed them again and no response yet. I won't get my hopes up.

Hi Mike from Class-D Design, we had a little chat recently, where you promised me a refund (I hope you weren't driving TOO fast btw!) No refund has come my way yet.

You recieved the Amplifier modules back on 24/02/2009 I know this because I spent £5 sending them back to you via Royal Mail "Special Delivery."

My mobile number is 07534 288 258 (Do not withold your number when calling me or I will not answer.)

Kindest Regards,
Richard.

Edit:

Q: Why am I posting this here?
A: Because Mike at Class-D does not answer emails, but he seems keen on preserving his image here on diyaudio.com

mickb said:
Hi everyone, i ordered some fets and they were delivered within 4 days i also received quite a few emails, haven't used them yet so can't comment on products but i'm happy with price and contact.

How very nice for you. Why did you not use the emails? Were they not of a satisfactory quality? I'm happy to learn that price and contact were good.

Takes good contact and people like to know that contact is good and product is good and not let down by tacky Eengleesh and make pay via ebay for good service. I know few peeepl that make you very nice boat, pleas email me for more info.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.