Konzert Amp & Speakers Website

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
@djo_jojo_md

thank you sosoverymuch sir. . .your so kind. . . by the way it was the TnT speaker only that made me a problem regarding that prrrt! prrrt! sound. . . i tried 2 of my TnT and i got the same thing. . . so i just replace it with crown 1860. but of course with proper sealing and placing some spacer. . . thanks. . . i'll be posting my finish product soon. . .

It's good to know that everything is well...:up:

we're going to wait for your DIY pics...Kudos!

Magandang araw,
jojo

greetings

sir jojo...
why is it that you mentioned versatex low profile, but in the picture you showed versatex high profile?...

thanks
ees...

Sir...low profile will give a much smoother texture and less abrasive...but, low profile versatex is quite hard to find than the high profile versatex which is always use in masonry finishing.

Magandang araw,
jojo

Hi jo do you have design for w bin for 15 inch speaker,,likewise do you have passive x-over for sr700 2x8r 400w + 500w hi?

I will have to dig into my archives its been a long time since I saw that plan...I will post it for you as soon as I find it.

I don't remember if there is a dual 8" SR series...send me the user manual if you got one...if you want me to design one for you...you need to give the driver's model no.

Magandang araw,
jojo

sir jojo,
please help me
i'm so tired of buying and replacing a driver unit voice coil,
it is a crown du-200-pro-ht,currently i'm only using hi pass filter,many times this happen burned voice coil.
please help me with a better way,a two way passive cross over for clone SRX715 box a crown 1530 pa and a crown du-200-pro-ht

driver unit specs
Model DU-200 PRO-HT
Power 100~200W
Impedance 8Ω
Sensitivity 106dB/W/M±dB
Frequency Response 800Hz - 12KHz
Magnet Dimension (mm) 110x17
Voice Coil Diameter 38 Ø

Size 15"
Model PRO-1530 PA
Power 200~300W
Impedance 8Ω
Sensitivity 105dB/W/M
Frequency Response 28Hz - 4KHz
Magnet Dimension (mm) 140x22
Voice Coil Diameter 49.5 Ø
Frame Steel
sir please help me with this poor man's two way srx715 clone:D

sir jojo,:(

Attachments

• DSC00003.jpg
    DSC00003.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 679
sir jo

what would be the right capacitance to be series with my tdu500 konzert i just used 4.7uf and resistor. but it sound so thin. pls help

if your using the original supplied 900hz horn...you should not have a problem.
maybe you have some issue about comb filtering...time-alignment of the hi to lo drivers.
Show us some picture of your speaker box with drivers, its really hard to tell...how many do you stack them when in use?

Magandang araw,
jojo

sir jo,
regarding my crown du 200,
when i buy voice coil replacement and check i found almost 19ohm
is this normal in most replacement they sell (solid electronics)deeco not available
the specs i gave before was 8ohm,hope you consider this one.

Sir...they may have given you by mistake a 16Ω VC use for a Siren Bullhorn...you have to return it back and ask for a 8Ω VC...physically they look the same due to the same phenolic VC type.

diaph1-250x250.jpg

Magandag araw,
jojo

i got this,using that 19R vc
2-Way Crossover Designer / Calculator
Tweeter Impedance: 19 Ohms
Woofer Impedance: 8 Ohms
Frequency: 4000 Hz
Crossover Type: 2nd order butterworth
and got this
2nd Order Butterworth

4000 Hertz

19 Ohm Tweeter / 8 Ohm Woofer
Parts List
Capacitors
C1 = 1.48 uF
C2 = 3.52 uF
Inductors
L1 = 1.07 mH
L2 = 0.45 mH

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.