Konzert Amp & Speakers Website

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Good Day to All!!
I am planning to start a mini pa audio this January with 6 w-bin and 4mid & 4tweeter.
but I don't have a plan for w-bin can somebody please... send me a plan for my crown 1860,
Also help me with my crown trumpet(150watts @ 16 omhs) I don't know what is the freq response of this driver. this will be powered by konzert 502a & dedicated bhringer 1502 eqs.
This is my 1st post.. more power to diyaudio!!!

good day to everyone and merry christmas...im new here at DIY and im interested reading all pro audio topics, im planning to put up my proaudio system in the near future.
can anyone tell me where to buy a good and affordable equiptment at RAON. thanks in advance? please send thru my mail..barracks01@yahoo.com

Hello everyone! Just want to ask some audio guro here specially sir audiomachine,

My friend advice me that to make my speaker cone more durable and last longer paint it with valspar (polish paint paint uses to wood).
1. sir, is this a good idea?
2. thus, the valspar paint does not affect the sound quality if I use it mid speaker?
3. About the konzert k10, I see that it is 1700watts@4 omhs, is this true 1700w rms or just a peak power in watts? (planning to buy)

Thanks in advance...:)

to everyone who wants some speaker plans check this site..
Plans

@b.becole
1.yes sir I it is a good idea i been doing it the whole time
2.yes its gonna effect the sound quality of your mids so be careful not to saturate the cone with paint, a better substitute is to spray paint it with clear lacquer (pylox) thats what i been using.

well konzert K10 is really a powerful amp some of my friends use them for their mids.

@lizgar

raon sir I think crown has one 1 inch throat screw type

guys could you please share the plans i have given you to the other members. thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.